Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The KKK Vs The Italian mafia in an all out street war who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] The KKK Vs The Italian mafia in an all out street war who wins?

I pick the mafia because the KKK are a bunch of dumb ass sissys in white sheets with no street smarts.
    Mafia
    76.47%
    KKK
    23.53%

The Mafia by brutal first round knockout. The KKK is just a loosely knit collection of disorganized and disenfranchised recreants, for ****'s sake.

Comment

As Bringer says the mafia destroys what is little left of the kkk.

Comment

Mafia vs Cartel would have been a better match.

Comment

Two mafia hit men could easily assassinate 30 white sheets wearing baboons.

Comment

If we are talking about at their respective peaks, the Klan by sheer numbers. In the 1920's, we are talking 4 to 5 million members, by some estimates.

Comment

Both are shot to hell.

But prime for prime, the Klan sleeps with the fishes.

Comment

Russian Mafia cuts both sissy groups up 8 different ways

Comment

asdfasdf
                  Last edited by Tay Roc; 07-19-2013, 02:26 PM. Reason: was banned for this comment, apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
                    The Mexican cartels, African-American organized crime groups or Russian mafia would easily destroy the KKK and Italian mafia.

The KKK was strong in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, but are weak nowadays. The Italian mafia was powerful from 1920 to 1960 but has been going downhill ever since.
                    Lol yeah ok.

The mafia you speak of I assume is only the one here because back in Italy it's still a powerful force. I'm all about this great country but damn brah don't generalize like we're the only one with an Italian (hint hint not from here) mafia.

Comment

Working...
                    X