Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Rip Brook: He'll Be Exposed, Fire Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not be surprised if Brook pulled the upset. Alexander is ok but not that good. He received a lot of gift decisions and did quit against Bradley. I think any fighter with a little technical fight game will give him problems. All in all, this will show how far Kell Brook is as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Cunningham is spot on.

There is no way this little sissy tosser Kell Brook is going into Detroit and leaving with a win.

One of the easiest fights to predict of 2013. Alexander easy KO over Brook.
      5 bil, even odds?

Comment

This fight has built up quite nicely. Can't wait.

Comment

When will Devon and his team realize he's never going to be the star that Al Haymon promised him he would be? He'll never be a well known name.

Kell Brook on the other hand has all the ingredients to be a super star. The charisma, the skills, the personality. He's going to end up finishing Alexander. Then its on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            When will Devon and his team realize he's never going to be the star that Al Haymon promised him he would be? He'll never be a well known name.

Kell Brook on the other hand has all the ingredients to be a super star. The charisma, the skills, the personality. He's going to end up finishing Alexander. Then its on to bigger and better things.
            Only guy I agree with in here!

Comment

Not reading this shit

Team Alexander consists of one Asshole called Cuntingham and one bitch called Devon.

Comment

I am eager to see this fight. I still don't see any way Alexander can beat Kell but I think it will be decent. I don't think Devon will quit but I do think he quit in the Bradley fight. His last couple of performances, with the exception of the Maidana fight, have been horrible. Plus Cunningham is about as tolerable as Angel Garcia and hemorrhoids so I would be glad to have him shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                  Only guy I agree with in here!
                  Ye,I know, do these people actually watch fights? Brook hits like a monster. Carson Jones is a beast for the beating he withstood in them first rounds. Brook is a sucker for that right hand and those saying devon is faster are delusional. Once upon a time i wanted devon to be great but i gave up a long time ago. would be happy if he proved me wrong tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Kessler still has 3 months to fake an injury to his eye, hands or back so don't go celebrating just yet. When they do fight Froch will murder him and I will be correct with that prediction just like Alexander KO Brook.
                    Kessler is a tender dude, but faking & Devon knocking out Kell? Step away from the keyboard........

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    I would not be surprised if Brook pulled the upset. Alexander is ok but not that good. He received a lot of gift decisions and did quit against Bradley. I think any fighter with a little technical fight game will give him problems. All in all, this will show how far Kell Brook is as a pro.
                    I agree. This will be a barometer of how good Brook really is. He'll either sink or swim.....

Comment

alexander all day everyday...

hell, even berto is a better fighter than this guy brook...imo
                      Last edited by puga; 02-01-2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X