Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would be one who does.

Comment

Bradley needs to go back to JWW
      no appealing fights for him at WW
      if he wants to redeem himself, he better get active again
      he's dreaming up unrealistic paydays instead of just fighting
      still some guys Bradley can beat, he just isn't gonna be a star

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        the only one I care less about is devon alexander and the two of them made the most boring unification fight in recent memory

nuff said
        That fight was absolutely aweful....

Made worse by the hype and excitement behind it. It should have been a good fight... but it wasn't.

Comment

@ 140, hell yeah. @ 147, meh.

Comment

I like Bradley but he needs to keep himself relevant, he is not in a position where he can just sit back and wait or he will end up exactly like Winky Wright.

Comment

One of the top guys at 140-147. Why wouldn't we?

140: Beats Khan, Garcia, Judah, and probably Matthyse.
              147: Beats Alexander, Brook, Malignaggi, easily. A fight with either Berto or Guerrero would be interesting as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                I'm willing to admit that Bradley is the one fighter who I have an unreasonable amount of hate for. First fight I ever saw of him was against Alexander and it was one of the worst fights I've ever seen. I remember I had people over to watch it and they were pissed talking down about about boxing. Ever since I've hated him. I also am biased against the pillow fisted fighters.
                Blame Devon for that. He ruins a lot of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  One of the top guys at 140-147. Why wouldn't we?

140: Beats Khan, Garcia, Judah, and probably Matthyse.
                  147: Beats Alexander, Brook, Malignaggi, easily. A fight with either Berto or Guerrero would be interesting as hell.
                  LMAO, he tears Berto out the frame. Guerrero would be a tough ass fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    He did it to himself. He should have returned the Belt and admitted defeat. Instead he thought the entire world was blind and tried to market his fake ass win with a bullshlt belt that he didnt earn.

So Anyone that fights him and beats him is considered a paper champion. Who wants that title....Oh wait...Floyd.

Any who.....No he would have got more respect with the loss and better fights afterwards if he had of loss!
                    Harold Lederman must've thought the world was blind when he claimed that Bradley didn't move his head and Pacquiao couldn't miss him with the left hand.

same goes for Lampley when he was screaming inanities along the lines of 'two big puffs for Pacquiao!' every time Pacquiao sent left crosses sailing over Tim's head.

Comment

tim thinks he's on floyd n pac level cause he had pac punching air,but he has to realize he wasnt really landing either.

just go back to 140 n clean house your not a superstar yet tim.

Comment

Working...
                      X