Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prospects of 2013 thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think Yafai is anything special tbh.

Kebark knows his shit, he's mentioned a few fighters I've been following.

Roman Belaev
    Evgeny Gradovich
    Douglas Ataide Santos
    Jorge Sanchez
    Alex Theran
    Carlos Cuadras

Comment

Some background info would be cool. Don't need a life story, just where their from, maybe amatuer expirence. Video's would be cool if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I wasn't too impressed either but it seems he has a lot of exposure very early and enormous pressure. So he has a magnifying glass on him during his learning years which most don't have.

I think he looks good though.

I wasn't aware he had a hand injury. Perhaps it was an excuse? Who knows. Let's hope it isn't a re-occurring injury.
        His initial performances have led him to be more in the limelight then anyone was expecting. Apparently he suffered it in his last fight but their still looking at having him on the brook v Alexander card. Personally I think he's fighting too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          His initial performances have led him to be more in the limelight then anyone was expecting. Apparently he suffered it in his last fight but their still looking at having him on the brook v Alexander card. Personally I think he's fighting too often.
          I think they're just trying to get him learning as quickly as they possibly can.

Hearn definitely has high hopes for him.

Comment

Angelo Santana-14-0.24 years old.Very exciting Cuban puncher.Two time Cuban am champ.Downside Don King promotes so activity has been a problem

Jack Culcay-15-0.27 years old.Top notch German boxer puncher fast hands,lovely combos and is a good puncher too the head and body.Very good amateur career took gold at the 2009 World Champs

Comment

Angelo Santana-14-0.24 years old.Very exciting Cuban puncher.Two time Cuban am champ.Downside Don King promotes so activity has been a problem

Jack Culcay-15-0.27 years old.Top notch German boxer puncher fast hands,lovely combos and is a good puncher too the head and body.Very good amateur career took gold at the 2009 World Champs

Comment

I actually think Groves and Bellew will have a good year,if you had asked me this 2 years ago i would have said they were european level fighters at best,but recently they have shown the ability to learn and improve their game

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Don't think Yafai is anything special tbh.

Kebark knows his shit, he's mentioned a few fighters I've been following.

Roman Belaev
                  Evgeny Gradovich
                  Douglas Ataide Santos
                  Jorge Sanchez
                  Alex Theran
                  Carlos Cuadras
                  Kebark just frequents one of the best sites dedicated to boxing prospects
                  We've been big on Theran from the off, Sanchez looks excellent however Cuadras is one of those annoying Mexicans who have amateur experience but is wasting his time.

I'd say a few that have been forgotten here are Rueda, Zurdo Sanchez, Billy Joe Saunders. A great list of Filipino's are emerging as well (Penalosa Jr, A. Pagara, Saludar, John Vincent Moralde, Marco Demecillo)

Comment

Bryant Jennings, Javier Fortuna, Jesse Magdaleno, Omar Figueroa, Jamie Kavanagh

Comment

I think Roman Gonzalez. 25 years old, 34 wins, 0 losses.

Watch him on youtube on /watch?v=hBUDDmjOM5c

He is really one of the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X