Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony "Money" Mundine is a true Superstar. Check out his ticket sales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony "Money" Mundine is a true Superstar. Check out his ticket sales.

Dan Rafael
    Gate for his fight vs McKart in Las Vegas was $15,235.50 from 286 tix sold. 2-8-6

Mayweather better watch out.

Someone need to find out what were his Wealth TV PPV buys.

Comment

He knocked out Bronco McFart like he stole somethin from his mama. Mundine is the man!

Comment

I know it's fun to laugh at these numbers, especially compared to mayweather, but just think about it for a second. There's enough people out there that want to spend $15,000 to watch you fight. 15 ****ing thousand dollars. That's still a lot of dough. I'd feel proud about that.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 07-19-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Mundine has fought in front of 40,000 crowds in packed stadiums before, there's a reason he's only coming to the US aged 37.

He hasn't just been a boxer either, he's played professional rugby league in front of 100,000 crowds.

He's not well known in the US but the ignorance is stounding.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 07-19-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I wanna know how much those 286 tickers were and how they got 15k plus at the gate

Comment

And Mayweather wants to fight him?
              Please... tell Mayweather to call back when he makes that kind of money

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Mundine has fought in front of 40,000 crowds in packed stadiums before, there's a reason he's only coming to the US aged 37.

He hasn't just been a boxer either, he's played professional rugby league in front of 100,000 crowds.

He's not well known in the US but the ignorance is stounding.
                First the irony in the statement as you wrote it, but then are you referring to American fans or his 9-11 comments?

On a side note, do you remember when that bloke Hatton got knocked out by a Kostya Tszyu body shot and the English referee called it a low blow and gave him time to recover rather than count him out and then allowed Ricky to wrestle Kostya the rest of the night? Well I do, good times, eh...

Comment

pay the man his money from this massive gate and sign him up to fight floyd mayweather

all roads lead to mundine.

they've always led to anthony mundine

Comment

Did the game walk him to the ring?

Comment

Working...
                    X