Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****sexuals born that way or are they gay by choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only Stones were still around, he could clarify this for you from his personal experience.

Comment

I dont believe people are born with a sexual preference. That goes for both straight or ****. It is my belief that its a result of experience and conditioning. Thinking someone is born with a preference for a certain body type is as likely as someone being born with a preference toward the color green imo. Just doesnt add up to me.

Comment

being a straight man there is NOTHING about the ****sexual lifestyle that i could or would ever choose, which should essentially answer the thread question.

Comment

Some are born that way, some are that way by choice and some don't realize they're gay until later in life.

Comment

Those who say "you are not born that way" must have felt some sexual attraction towards a man, or they get hard at a picture of Overeem but deny it.

Being straight, I could not imagine being attracted to a man unless there was something psychologically, genetically, physically different about me.

Got nothing to do with upbringing..... Some guys are brought up straight and macho as hell yet they turn out full on flaming ****.
            Last edited by Banderivets; 04-24-2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

My point is I really don't care as long as nobody attempts to bugger me.

Let them do what they do.

Comment

He was probably straight, got raped in jail and liked it.

Comment

if gay was by choice when did you choose to be straight?

Comment

I only know two people that I knew were queer from the get go, and that's only because I've known them since elementary school and still do. They've acted the same flamboyant way since first grade.

On the flip side I know a bunch of girls that move to the other side after dating numerous dudes. Guess you can say it's both.

Comment

My little cousin came out last year on his 17th birthday, but I knew he was a peter gazer since he was like 10. Kid just had some feminine mannerisms and ****. Based on that, I'm pretty sure its something people are born with. I mean who the **** would choose to go thru all the **** **** do?

Comment

Working...
                      X