Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    How do you know there is no bruising around the eyes? It was hard enough to spot the cut and only after they had enhanced the image. They examined him and felt he didn't need to go to the hospital they only insist on taking and keeping a patient in for observation when the patient has lost consciousness. If you indeed work in the healthcare field you would know this.
    An EMT/police or first responder knows nothing about examining for brain injuries. If a person claims their head, especially the back of the head was slammed into the ground they should be brought in immediately for assessment by real professionals. Brain injuries by nature are unpredictable and police officers/paramedics are not qualified to diagnose traumatic brain injuries. They can only offer stabilitive care until a health care professional can assess the patient. When you go in they don't just keep the patient in for observation, in most cases they palpate the skull, assess the cerebral nerves, patient LOC and awareness, and usually just to be sure an Xray or CT is performed. You don't know more than I do son, stop it. Again a first responder is not qualified to diagnose anything more than a hang nail.

If GZ was really brutally attacked like he described then at the very least I feel like his injuries should be much worse than they appear to be on the video. Now if you say GZ declined going int to get examined then maybe that is a sign that he was never really injured as badly as he would like us to believe.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-30-2012, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Another huge piece of evidence would be Trayvon's autopsy report.
      We can then find out all types of things from the victims body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Another huge piece of evidence would be Trayvon's autopsy report.
        Most definitely. . . Whether or not he had any visible wounds that would indicate he had been in a fight, and most importantly, the angle of the entry wound which would help us determine where Zimmerman was in regards to Trayvon when he shot him. . . Was he really underneath him while getting attacked? Or was he in fact on top of Trayvon, or standing in front of him?

In defense of Trayvon, I think I do remember the mortician saying that he didn't see any kind of visible wounds on Trayvon's hands, which would indicate he wasn't "wailing away" on Zimmerman knuckled up. . . But that's not exactly an "autopsy report". . . And Zimmerman did just claim to be punched once in the nose, which is a softer area and wouldn't necessarily cause bruising/cutting/swelling of the knuckles and hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Pug has been supporting Zimmerman since day one. He want's Zimmerman to get off so bad that he can taste it. He even has delusions and convinced himself that Zimmerman "clearly said punks" in the 911 tapes. He states Zimmerman had a broken nose as if it's fact.

The sad part for you pug is that you don't have the balls to admit that you support Zimmerman 100 percent. All of the pseudo objectivity is BS.

100% TRUTH right here homie. The more he posts about it the more obvious it is.....and it's DISGUSTING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Another huge piece of evidence would be Trayvon's autopsy report.
            Waiting for all of the evidence to come out before passing judgement, there's a novel concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              Waiting for all of the evidence to come out before passing judgement, there's a novel concept.
              Actually, it seems like you're ignoring all of the evidence with the exception of what you believe supports Zimmerman.

Comment

• I want to ask everyone a question though. Let's say for the sake of arguing FOR Zimmerman that he was defending himself. Do you think that a neighborhood watch person, that is not trained to take down people, arrest people or do anything in that capacity, was right in following the kid with a loaded gun even after the cops told him not to do that?

Let's be honest, we all don't know what happened BUT....

If someone approaches you in the place where you live or are visiting because you have family there and does so let's say in an aggressive manner or disrespectful manner, your going to tell me your going to be cool with that?

I say GZ was aggressive because of the language he used in describing Martin. Using the F word, "punks", "A-Holes". So it wasn't like he was going to have a nice convo with the kid.

I believe that his actions, which I find negligent, directly caused the death of this kid even if the kid punched him or fought with him. I would defend myself to if someone was following me or chasing me.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Actually, it seems like you're ignoring all of the evidence with the exception of what you believe supports Zimmerman.
                  You're assuming enough about the case without assuming what I am or am not ignoring. There is a growing number of people that are going to be very upset if Zimmerman is not prosecuted, regardless of what evidence has yet to be released. You are helping to ignite that animosity, instead of letting the Grand Jury do their job. If that makes you feel noble, fine, but attacking people who try to remain objective, isn't helping your case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I want to ask everyone a question though. Let's say for the sake of arguing FOR Zimmerman that he was defending himself. Do you think that a neighborhood watch person, that is not trained to take down people, arrest people or do anything in that capacity, was right in following the kid with a loaded gun even after the cops told him not to do that?

If someone approaches you in the place where you live or are visiting because you have family there and does so let's say in an aggressive manner or disrespectful manner, your going to tell me your going to be cool with that?

I say GZ was aggressive because of the language he used in describing Martin. Using the F word, "punks", "A-Holes". So it wasn't like he was going to have a nice convo with the kid.

I believe that his actions, which I find negligent, directly caused the death of this kid even if the kid punched him or fought with him. I would defend myself to if someone was following me or chasing me.
                    Yes. His gun was licensed and he has the right to carry it.

He didn't know if Trayvon had a gun or not, it would be foolish to confront a suspicious person without a backup plan incase things get ugly.

Let's say Zimmerman had no gun and Trayvon had a knife. If Trayvon would of killed Zimmerman, then what? He would be a fallen hero for giving up his life for his community. Matter fact, if that was the situation, we wouldn't even know who those two were as it wouldn't of gotten any coverage on the media.

Zimmerman was right on everything he did, and if Trayvon really attacked him, Zimmerman was correct on blasting the kid. People have been beaten to death before, we don't know how savage Trayvon was. Maybe after a couple hits he would of left, or maybe he would of kept stomping on Zimmerman's head.

Point is, there's nothing wrong with Zimmerman carrying his firearm. He has the right to carry it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      I want to ask everyone a question though. Let's say for the sake of arguing FOR Zimmerman that he was defending himself. Do you think that a neighborhood watch person, that is not trained to take down people, arrest people or do anything in that capacity, was right in following the kid with a loaded gun even after the cops told him not to do that?

Cuauh my brah, I agree 100% that Zimmerman should have kept his ass in the car. . .

It all depends on how he came up on me. . . Since Trayvon wasn't "surprised" out of nowhere (because he knew he was being followed), I would expect him to have the chance to just say "hey man, why are you following me"? or something to that affect. . That's what I would do anyway. . .

Also, IF Trayvon SAW Zimmerman coming up to him, you would tihnk he would say something before he got "within fighting range". . . I would say "hey man, what's up? can I help you with something?" If Zimmerman then said "Im the neighborhood watch guy, and I just didn't recognize you . . Do you live here" I would think it would be resolved by saying, "yeah, Im here from Miami visiting my pops. .. we live right around the corner". . . However, IF ZIMMERMAN then said something like "well, Im going to have to detain you until the cops get here", or something to that affect I'd just be like "nah, man, do what you gotta do, but Im going to my dad's house - keep your distance please". . . Then I'd walk away keeping an eye on Zimmerman. . . If he continued to come at me in what I felt was a threatening manner, I'd do what I had to do. . . I WOULD NOT continue to smash his head on the concrete (if trayvon did that) if I knocked him on his ass - at that point I would run away. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X