No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Thats right...respond to everyone except for me...Floyd ducked the guy that lost to Marquez, and got exposed by Mosley...Pac aint even a threat to him anymore, thats why he has 500k ppv buys...all u gotta do is show me his ppv buys, that will prove he deserves more ppv revenue, and I will shut up and say ur right...but the fact is, Pac is not a big star anymore...in fact, he is just as big of a star as Cotto at this point, and he has himself to blame...the Mosley fight shouldnt have even happened..AT ALL, but if they can show the numbers, then we can argue...until then, it seems like their hiding something
    These are real actual numbers from sources outside Golden Boy/Top Rank. These PPV buys are only for American Television (HBO/Showtime).

Pacquiao vs. Mosley- slightly over 1.3 million Buys
    Mayweather vs. Ortiz- 1.25 million Buys
    Pacquiao vs. Marquez III- 1.4 million Buys

you can shut your mouth now clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) is looking to fight five more times before retiring from the sport. Mayweather, 35-years-old, returns on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He faces WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs). Mayweather wants to have at least two fights per year, which puts him on the path to retirement at age 37. On June 1, Mayweather will report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas to spend 87 days in jail for a domestic abuse charge. He wants to take another fight in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]
      MY PERSONAL Floyd wish list is almost complete...1st it was Zab...check...then Shane..check...now Cotto...even though he didn't fight Shane and Cotto WHEN I felt like he should've...its all good!!...I don't hold the Pacman fight against him...it is what it is....I have no complaints when it comes to Floyd the BOXER...he's the BEST!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        you don't have the brains to understand what a compromise is. i'll explain it to you as if you were a 3rd grader(you should be so lucky)

this is not a compromise- lets pretend floyd demands 60/40. manny says no at first but then after awhile says ok i accept. floyd then says no i get 70/30 now. manny says no at first but then after awhile says ok i accept. floyd then says no i get 80/20. WHERE IS THE COMPROMISE IN THIS YOU FU-KHOLE? a compromise is when 2 people come towards each other to make something happen. a compromise is not when one person keeps demanding more and more and then if the other person doesn't accept their rising demands oh well it's their fault! you are seriously saying that and i don't think you understand just how incredibly stupid you are. well mark down this moment as the moment you found out you were a dumbazz.
        The way this is going, I think you might need to make it simpler for them.

Maybe instead of numbers, use pizza slices as an example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          That's not a fact. It is depending on what source you're going by.
          mosley wasn't even active for a year so he should be dropped by any credible ranking system anyway, but the ring had pac at 1. i'm sure some clowns had an inactive mosley at 1 but they have no credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
            Mosley was the number 1 welterweight in the world though...isn't that what you're looking for above?
            he was, thats an alright win, dont get me wrong, but i think you get the point.

Comment

no you can't say the same about manny. it looked bad at the time but when you look at all the new evidence you find out it was floyd who was ducking all along. we found out if manny accepted floyd's test he wasn't fighting him anyway so why are you blaming manny? just because he didnt cave into floyd's fake demands fast enough? garbage. floyd is the one who stopped the fight from happening.
              didnt cave in fast enough. u mean like 2 yrs later. they had a 50/50 split and blood testing up to 14 days and they still pulled out of the fight.

Comment

so you want me to predict the future? do you not understand how scientific theory works? you make decisions based on the facts you have in front of you. the facts we have in front of us say floyd doesn't to fight them. the avoidance of all dangerous opponents, the retirements, the excuses, the take the test oops i was joking, the saying i don't want to fight strong fighters etc... You add that all up and you get a conclusion. floyd doesn't want to fight them. Yes floyd could fight them but that would be a totally unsubstantiated claim not backed up by evidence or reason. we've been waiting for years for floyd to step up and he hasn't so to think he's going to step up now is baffling.
                Therefore you simply cannot state that's it's a scientific fact that Floyd Mayweather won't fight Manny Pacquaio or Sergio Martinez in his last however many fights.

You simply cannot. It's incorrect to do so. It is not a fact.

Comment

what are you trying to say? i can't understand your unintelligent jibberish. all i said were the facts and you are saying i don't have the facts? what's so hard to understand about floyd said "take the test and we got a fight. all the terms are agreed to but the testing" manny says "ok i will take the test" floyd then comes out and says "yeah he will take the test but i want most of the money" so floyd isn't ducking? floyd just made himself look like a liar on purpose? yeah that makes perfect sense. thank god you have the secret "facts" that will "one day" come out and you are at "work" so you can't "own" me.
                  i dont have the facts in the same way you dont thats what i was saying you fool.

you know **** about what goes on behind closed doors i know **** about what goes on behind closed doors.

what i do know and you clearly dont is that every story has two sides and you need both of those to come to an intelligible and reasoned response.

you my man are a fan boy **** and have no reason or want to see things in anyway other than your own.

you also disregard all strong points in a debate and work off one blinkered side of a multifaceted situation in summation you are a ****ING TOOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    so mosley exposed floyd by hitting him and dazing him? or does that usually happen in professional boxing matches????
                    It usually happens....but he aint land anything after that...The question was, could someone survive 12 rounds and avoid all of pac's punches...Mosley showed that...Pac couldnt even cut off the ring...he looked silly fighting that old man, who was hurt and injured...Boy, Floyd dont cut off the ring..he take one step to the side, and SHAVES of the ring...that bruthuh their TRIMS off the ring, like he giving it an edge-up with a part in the side..LOL...Man that was funny

Comment

mosley wasn't even active for a year so he should be dropped by any credible ranking system anyway, but the ring had pac at 1. i'm sure some clowns had an inactive mosley at 1 but they have no credibility.
                      Some had him as the lineal champ...Credible ones too. You don't get dropped from lineage unless you either lose it in the ring, retire, or go campaign at another weight-class.

Again depending on the source. What you're stating is not a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X