No announcement yet.

You dirty dingo smelly crocs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
    it might have something to do with your stereotypical and extremely lame thread title? not sure, can't put a finger on it

*rubs chin in intensive thought and ponders several possibilities*
    Classic
    ................. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
      it might have something to do with your stereotypical and extremely lame thread title? not sure, can't put a finger on it

Oh, I didn't realize Aussies were so sensitive and lacked a sense of humor!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Nobody?

I am disappoint.
        I'm just happy he's finally with Roach....or, more importantly, getting the best sparring possible at Wildcard. That will be leagues ahead of anywhere or anything he could have been getting here.

In that respect I'm happy for him. I just hope they don't try to change his style much. The trainer he had between Roach and Murray was a ****ing disaster showing. He came in trying to fight like Mike Tyson and nearly got KTFO in the first round. It was the first time I've ever seen like that and it was the first fight with a new trainer and I think they made him go in thinking all offense and it was nearly the end for him. He's a fast boxer/puncher with good skill, counter punching etc. He's not an offensive face first punching machine and should never be told to fight as such. Stupid ****ing trainers.

Anyway, he's far and away my favourite prospect and is probably the only Aussie boxer capable of doing good things on the world stage. He's tall for a WW, fast, skilled, can take a punch and although he doesn't have great one punch power, he has enough to stop guys, but his power punching technique isn't the best, so it could also be that his power will get better as he learns better punching technique. He still has a tendency to slap a little and not punch with his whole body.

Looking forward to the next couple of years with him, seeing how much effect Wildcard has on his training and skills.

Comment

Last I heard he was at Freddie's stable
          Last edited by Florence76; 03-19-2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Oh, I didn't realize Aussies were so sensitive and lacked a sense of humor!
            I'm surprised at everyone blowing up about that too! Very un-Australian.

As for Omotso I like him, hopefully goes on to big things.

Comment

Working...
            X