Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Judah will win"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah better not try and box, that would be very stupid of him, he's not gonna win a boxing match. I really hope Whitaker and Zab aren't planning on that, or else this fight would be a waste of time. Zab Judah has to apply pressure and be willing to take whatever Khan has to give him, I know Judah has never been that guy, but he's capable of it and he has a good enough offensive arsenal that he can hurt/ break Khan down. I'm still leaning on Amir Khan to win, that has never changed, but I'm not ruling Zab Judah out.

It's funny how people say Judah knows this is his last chance so he'll have to perform, but how many last chances has Judah had?

Comment

As for Sergio Martinez, I do find it weird that he'd pick Judah. He usually always pick the right guys and he understands boxing a lot. We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        As for Sergio Martinez, I do find it weird that he'd pick Judah. He usually always pick the right guys and he understands boxing a lot. We'll see...
        I don't think it's weird to pick Zab -- he's got a good shot at winning this.

Comment

Judah has a shot at knocking him out, that's his only chance in this fight but it is a decent one.

Comment

Working...
          X