No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis Vs Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Prime Tyson is a bigger stylistic nightmare for Wlad than Lennox. Prime Tyson might get on the inside of Wlad and rough him up.

Wlad might control Lewis with his stiff pole jab jackhammer, but he'd have more trouble with Tyson's bobbing and weaving, and Mike's ferocious, vicious uppercuts.
    I agree with this. very prime tyson would be much harder match up for wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      51:49 for wlad

DF strikes again
      this time with lectures in math. man it's weekend, take it easy, lol.
      How many educations does this fella have?

Comment

• I'm not sold that a much older and presumably weaker Manny Steward can judge the power of shots recently taken on the pads to shots he took over a decade ago so I actually feel he was just trying to boost Wlad's confidence.

end of round 11 against Chambers, Manny almost made Wlad cry in the corner, telling him to go for the ko and not some bull**** decision. even against a tiny overmatched opponent, he didn't have the confidence until Manny instilled it in him.

Lewis would of run right through Wlad once he got warmed up. I'd say KO 9/10 times and UD with knockdowns 1/10 times.
        Last edited by Zn1; 03-10-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Wlad beats him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Surprised so many people voted for Wlad.

Edit: Looked at the names and no i'm not.

Alx., dan_cov, Dave Rado, ElChicano, elgranluchadore, Exocet, Freedom., hweightblogger, Klitschko2011, Mike Tyson77, Money Shot, Mr. Fantastic, nemi, revs1227, Simurgh, The G Man, theghost#1, Toe Injury, Wreckless

Is there anyone that isn't a Wlad fan that voted for him?
            Take out dan_cov who is unquestionably one of the best posters of this forum, every one of the others are pure biased Klitlickers.

Comment

• Originally posted by LennoxOwns
              I hope you got a account on ESB.. That place is invested with Klittards that need a good strong backhand to slap the logic into them. (Much like Lewis did to Vitali)

Now the guy you are talking to isn't a Klittard. He's just someone trying to sound all educated by backing Wladimir and using flawed boxing logic to do it.

The Bottom Line is I favor even the shot to **** 260 pound walrus tko6 version of Lewis to KO Current Wlad. lol
              shame, the OP just quit his argument, seems to be claiming he wasn't talking about Wlad v Vitali now (on the Wlad v Vitali thread, ahem, quite).

Cant be a Klittard, true. Even Vitali didn't quit against Lewis when he was getting clobbered. No, when KLittards are getting it wrong, they go with it ad infinitum.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-10-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• lewis knocks him out.

not taking anything away from wlad, hes a great fighter in his own right. but lewis is up there with the very best HWs in history, im talking top 5. wlad isnt on that level.

Comment

• Lewis by death.

Comment

• How many ATG HW's don't know how to box on the inside like Wlad? Wlad was completely clueless, not even a body shot.

Lewis would've ****ing killed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      How many ATG HW's don't know how to box on the inside like Wlad? Wlad was completely clueless, not even a body shot.

Lewis would've ****ing killed him.
                      Even Frank Bruno had an inside game.

Comment

Working...
                      X