Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dela Hoya Back In The Day Awesome Mitt Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't think PPV numbers determine how big fights r. I guarantee Pacquiao/Mosley will sell over 1 million, but the general consensus amongst fans that actually know what's up is that it's a BS fight and some claim it should be boycotted.

And De La Hoya/Pacquiao was one of De La Hoya's highest PPV's, but everyone that had been following boxing (including Filipino fans) thought it was going to be a one-sided destruction of Pacquiao. A lot of people were even criticizing Oscar.

I agree De La Hoya/Mayweather was a big fight, but only becuz of the general fan consensus was that it should be.

Was De La Hoya/Chavez I on PPV... I wonder how much that would have sold.

Comment

So ur saying he didn't win his top 3 or 4 BIGGEST fights, that makes him overrated? Considering he was robbed in 2 of them, and remains the only fighter to beat Mayweather on a scorecard, those losses don't make him overrated. All they prove is that he's not the best, which is what everyone thinks. Doesn't prove he's overrated. In fact, it more so proves he's underrated

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        too bad he chokes..............on the biggest fights of his career..........
        Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Mitts dont hit back. When he fought Bhop he was dropped from a body punch.

When he fought Tito he lost.

When he fought Mayweather he lost.

When he fought Mosley he lost.

When he fought Pacquiao his face got disfigured and he quit on the stool and was sent into retirement from a lightweight moving 3 classes up in weight.

Gay la hoya never beat a elite fighter and tied with Gayweather as the biggest frauds in boxing in the last 10 years.
        Prime Mosley beats Pac, prime Tito beats Pac, prime Hopkins beats Pac. When Pac is old and past his prime I would love to see him fight a prime Mayweather type boxer, see how well he does. Then I would love to see old past prime Pac fight a prime Pacquiao type boxer at 130(weighing in at 128,) see how well he does.
        Last edited by Zarco; 01-26-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X