Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAST and PRESENT: Is Black Racism and White Racism the SAME in terms of Damage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no such thing as racism against white. whites invented racism and blacks were the victims. you can say blacks are also racist towards whites but it's all superficial. it's just their way of getting back at their white perpetrators for all the long years of slavery they suffered at the hands of whites. but without that bitter history, do you honestly believe that a black would dislike to mingle or socialize with white people the way white people rejected black people back then? i don't think so.

and regarding your delimma that black have inferior IQ, that's actually scientifically proven. of course i'm taking in general. there are of course a lot of blacks who have become successful academically and professionaly but if you take the ratio of success in terms of total population blacks are behind compared to other races. however, whatever black people lack in mental aptitude they make it up with their superior physical and athletic abilities that's why in the field of sports blacks are more successful.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I bet you've learned that on fox news you cokk sniffer.

In the American army every second soldier is either hispanic or black.

And who are those white people who're fighting for the black people you bastard?
      Lol, so Black people in the army are fighting for America and white people, but the white people in the army are just fighting for what? Fun? Think before you speak. Makes you look dumb when you say shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
        Sorry, but this thread is gay, and an obvious attempt to get into an argument.

Deep down you believe racism towards whites is ok
        , and towards black is the sin of all sins. Admit it, actually don't, I already know.
        I do not believe believe racism against whites is ok.
        That is not what this thread is about.

Please answer one of all these questions

QUESTIONS

1. What is the cause of White Racism and what is it origins in America?
        2. What is the cause of Black Racism and what is it origins in America?
        3. What Ideology did Black Racism towards Whites Create, that has directly and harmfully affect Whites on a large scale?

ANSWERS
        1. YOUR ANSWER
        2. YOUR ANSWER
        3. YOUR ANSWER

Comment

I'm going to give the obvious answer. Racism is racism, it is never good or bad.

Blacks may have it worse in America then whites, but that doesn't make their racism worse or greater.

I may have read your question wrong and if I did sorry. Address what I answered wrong though rather then copy and paste what you originally asked.

I didnt answer each question individually becuase I dont have the time sorry...

Comment

Lol, so Black people in the army are fighting for America and white people, but the white people in the army are just fighting for what? Fun? Think before you speak. Makes you look dumb when you say shit like that.
            I said those young african americans are fighting for the same kind of person who had their grand grand father on the leash,I don't know wtf you talking about..I guess you tried to appear smart but failed big time.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              and regarding your delimma that black have inferior IQ, that's actually scientifically proven. of course i'm taking in general. there are of course a lot of blacks who have become successful academically and professionaly but if you take the ratio of success in terms of total population blacks are behind compared to other races. however, whatever black people lack in mental aptitude they make it up with their superior physical and athletic abilities that's why in the field of sports blacks are more successful.
              That's not scientifically proven. Some people would use test scores as science and say because blacks have lower test scores they must be inferior when in reality the study is null and void if the black kids who were taking the test are a class of 40 students and only have 22 books and a teacher who doesn't give a damn. In this situation of course they will score lower

Comment

I said those young african americans are fighting for the same kind of person who had their grand grand father on the leash,I don't know wtf you talking about..I guess you tried to appear smart but failed big time.
                If it was 4 months ago, and I cared about this site as much still, and you were g-dog, I would multi-qoute this whole mother fuckin place and own you, but it's not like that anymore.

Comment

I bet you've learned that on fox news you cokk sniffer.

In the American army every second soldier is either hispanic or black.

And who are those white people who're fighting for the black people you bastard?
                  what in the hell?

Comment

If it was 4 months ago, and I cared about this site as much still, and you were g-dog, I would multi-qoute this whole mother fuckin place and own you, but it's not like that anymore.

Multi quote ur mum and cry me a river you emotional bastard here have one of these

who the fu** is talking about g-dogs????

you can eat his dirty socks u emotional wreck.

now multi quote this di** f@ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
                      That's not scientifically proven. Some people would use test scores as science and say because blacks have lower test scores they must be inferior when in reality the study is null and void if the black kids who were taking the test are a class of 40 students and only have 22 books and a teacher who doesn't give a damn. In this situation of course they will score lower
                      i'm not just talking about school test results but by research and studies made by experts.

Comment

Working...
                      X