Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes Martirosyan "I'm Knocking Cotto Out in 5 Rounds" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    vanes is rockin the new style for the eyebrows coming in 2011.
    Plus tomorrow he'll shave off half of his mustache/ 5 o'clock shadow. He's going to get all the chicks!

Comment

Originally posted by White Briton View Post
      Typical cocky Arabian.
      Originally posted by White Briton View Post
      Typical cocky Arabian.

White Briton, you really aren't Briton are you? I can smell your dirty mongol-turkish dirty blood, and could have sworn you're an osmalu who tend to defile Britons. In other words we all know what Britons look like and we all know what race they belong to, just as if an African to say I am a black African. I sense you're a 3rd grade cultured Briton who's anxious to trade himself/herself for any homeless Briton. Isn't that so mammal? While making fun of other nations why don't you look back into your roots see what monkey race you really belong to? You ought to be some mammal or else a quality individual with prudent mind wouldn't extract such a garbage as you do. You ought to be a formula of sewer genes, that pigs masturbated away.
      Last edited by BoxingTube; 12-15-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Can't blame the dude, he's trying hard to get a fight with Cotto. It's him or Wolak. I personally think that the Wolak fight it's better.

Comment

lol.....this dude needed toprank judges to beat kassim ouma......

Comment

Ariza has the new blend. Who was the guy giving Barry Bonds his blend? He went on to feed every athlete that would throw money at him. I guess Ariza is the new supplier

But lol @ Vanes fantasizing about knocking Sergio Martinez out

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
              Ariza and his special sperm-cocktail shakes really make this phag Vanes, smile big huh?

"He knows what to give us... He knows what our bodies need." So does Barry Bonds...
              Notice how he looks away from the camera and starts smiling nervously.

That whole camp is dirty.

Comment

Vanes loud mouth wont beat Cotto fighting like the mummy we last saw

Comment

vanes gets knocked out in 7 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTube View Post
                    White Briton, you really aren't Briton are you? I can smell your dirty mongol-turkish dirty blood, and could have sworn you're an osmalu who tend to defile Britons. In other words we all know what Britons look like and we all know what race they belong to, just as if an African to say I am a black African. I sense you're a 3rd grade cultured Briton who's anxious to trade himself/herself for any homeless Briton. Isn't that so mammal? While making fun of other nations why don't you look back into your roots see what monkey race you really belong to? You ought to be some mammal or else a quality individual with prudent mind wouldn't extract such a garbage as you do. You ought to be a formula of sewer genes, that pigs masturbated away.
                    He's obviously not a true Briton, otherwise he'd know where he ancestors came from.

The island Britain (1) is 800 miles long, and 200 miles broad. And there are in the island five nations; English, Welsh (or British) (2), Scottish, Pictish, and Latin. The first inhabitants were the Britons, who came from Armenia (3), and first peopled Britain southward.
                    http://avalon.law.yale.edu/medieval/ang01.asp

Comment

At least he's trying to get a fight with every top name possible. He's kinda cocky, but he seems to be hungry. Btw how come this guy never asked him about his eyebrow? It would've been impossible to me to interview a guy with a missing eyebrow and not asking.

Comment

Working...
                      X