Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's sad, when you got a guy like Lundy...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously don’t understand how people say they don’t like someone because they talk trash it just seems so childish. The stoppage was bull ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
      I seriously don’t understand how people say they don’t like someone because they talk trash it just seems so childish. The stoppage was bull ****!!
      I like fighters who talk trash, especially ones that can back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
        I like fighters who talk trash, especially ones that can back it up.
        Good response.

If you can back it up, do all th trash talking you want.

But if you call your opponent dumb and you hold onto the ropes while getting pounded with left hooks, showboating so much that you get caught with right hands that knock you down, and finally get stopped, that doesn't look so good, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
          Good response.

If you can back it up, do all th trash talking you want.

But if you call your opponent dumb and you hold onto the ropes while getting pounded with left hooks, showboating so much that you get caught with right hands that knock you down, and finally get stopped, that doesn't look so good, does it?
          Tell me something Molina did that was so intelligent except getting a lucky stoppage by the referee. Lundy fought a very smart fight in the end he just did not have enough power and got tired and the rest is history.

Comment

That was an amazing fight. I like the analogy after, that Lundy was actually the dumb fighter lol. Lundy was the dumb fighter and Molina was just the less experienced fighter. Molina had two big opportunities to do some serious damage and instead just froze up like he did the whole fight and let Lundy back in the fight both times.

The stoppage was a bit early, but when Lundy slumped over it looked like he was going to sleep. I think he deserved to catch the official beat down as opposed to the ref calling it off quick. Lundy did too much to have it end without him visiting the canvas in that last sequence. But again him slumping over probably had the ref on his toes. Either way though that was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              the stoppage was way too early......
              exactly maybe the ref got tired of his showboating

Comment

Working...
              X