No announcement yet.

Omg *spoiler***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg *spoiler***

Cro Cop koed by a wrestler, WTF?!?! Today is one of the greatest days eva! If only Silva would of been Koed too........

SEMMY BY ARMBAR!!!!!!!

Comment

I picked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
        SEMMY BY ARMBAR!!!!!!!
        McGee should of learned from Pete Williams. Don't mount Semmy. His long arms are like a second guard. Fight him from side control.

Props to Semmy for hold on and getting that armbar though

Comment

I would also like to mention my pick of Randleman. Props to me. Props.

Comment

squeeze is the pick mastah....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
              squeeze is the pick mastah....

I missed a few tonight. I figured Ninja had Kharitonov. Never realized how big Kharitonov actually is. I picked the sumo guy over Silva, and I picked Leko.

Comment

I picked Leko and Ninja too. Leko got dropped with a punch......

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                  I picked Leko and Ninja too. Leko got dropped with a punch......

I still think that was fishy. They didn't show a single replay of the fight finishing punch, and they had PLENTY of time to show it. Anything with Ogawa in it reeks of work. I really need to watch that again.

Comment

I was down for Randleman. The man is explosive with great strength and speed. I didn't expect him to hit CroCop like that...

Comment

Working...
                    X