Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All my small biz owner friends said blacks are unemployable!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a lot of blacks working in government.

Many civil servants (of ALL RACES) tend to lazy underachievers who get good money, good benefits, and nice vacation time for often doing the bare minimum. Its not easy for them to get fired and they know it, so they take advantage.

I deal with civil servants regularly for work. Some of them are unbelievably grouchy and arrogant. Worst part is you cant do much about it. Although if you get an attitude with them in return, as long as you don't create a huge scene, they can't do much about it either. There are times where I wanted to punch a clerk in the ****in face. Id like to see one of them get tough with outside of work, when they aren't hiding behind a desk.

So, some points in this thread are fairly accurate. But as for blacks being "unemployable" is ignorant and ridiculous.

Of course, the guy is just a troll getting a rise out of people.

Comment

some blacks not all but yes the majority are like that where I live

Comment

If this is the case than how did I get hired and become a superviser in only a year?

Comment

There are many African-American CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.

Racism is a disease; seek help.

E

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
            If this is the case than how did I get hired and become a superviser in only a year?
            you are an individual, you dont represent every black person.

Comment

blatent racist thread.

Thank god he is banned.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                some blacks not all but yes the majority are like that where I live
                self hate must be terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
                  They would never hire another black person again. chronic lateness, excuses, bad representation infront of customers. Dont shoot the messenger! They also said thats why you commonly see blacks in govt jobs, and with unemployment rates far higher than the second most unemployed demographic..hispanics.
                  i glad you get banned.

next time do not sound like ****

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
                    I hate to be the grammar police, but damn supervisor. If you're going to use yourself as an example at least set a good one.

Comment

Working...
                    X