No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather have passion for Boxing or just in for the money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    bull****..he came back and fought the p4p#2 as a tune up..tried to fight the p4p#1..and is fighting the p4p#3....its not like hes fighting bums....

Lets say Lennox Lewis were too come back and fight Chad Dawson and make him go up to HW, should he be credited for it because Dawson is ranked on the p4p list?
    Last edited by Slick_Rick; 04-07-2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

hes been training since he was a kid. i think hes just a boxer, not a boxing fan. people here in the forums are more of a boxing fan than he is. Id be a farmer if i made 50M a year.

Comment

i love mayweather but one of his quotes will forever be stuck on my mind and....

its when he retired before his rematch with de la hoya and said something like he is tired from the sport of boxing and that he has no love for it anymore...

but i think when he came back, after pacquiao started making all this buzz, he then said im still the best and im going to prove that so idk...

he did retire on top (said those things) BUT...

when someone else got recognition as being the best (if not better than him), then he comes back to prove a point so...you could say that he does have love for the sport

but being a boxer and having love for it, i don't think you would say your tired of it and you dont love it no more, idk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
          Lets say Lennox Lewis were too come back and fight Chad Dawson and make him go up to HW, should he be credited for it because Dawson is ranked on the p4p list?
          Why does Mayweather get crap for fighting Marquez, but nobody talks about Pacquiao figthing Larios (coming up 2 divisions after being knocked out in his last fight)? If the standard is applied to one fighter, it should be applied to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringthebell View Post
            Why does Mayweather get crap for fighting Marquez, but nobody talks about Pacquiao figthing Larios (coming up 2 divisions after being knocked out in his last fight)? If the standard is applied to one fighter, it should be applied to the other.
            did u see how skinny pac was on those early days? Weight-fuuckin-drained.
            check this out and see whats wrong with this picture.

that **** is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

that **** is disgusting.
              thats O.D. right lol? i remember somebody brought that same pic up on another post and said to look at who really does peds lol...

nah, but look at mayweather...dude has veins ripping from his shoulders and going through his chest lol...

i dont think money may does it, but that it crazy though lol

frill though, i thought mayweather picked him as a tune up bought for a bigger fight...possibly with pacquiao, cotto, and mosley

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

that **** is disgusting.
                check out the fat conquistador lmao

too much sour cream on his enchiladas...

or maybe it was that piss he's drinking lol

marquez looks pathetic there, and that was the number 2 ranked fighter on the planet lol? chill

Comment

floyd has a passion for boxing, he grew up boxing and he had tons of amateur (unpaid) fights. if all he wanted was to get rich there are much easier ways to get there than boxing.

everyone loves money, if u say u dont u are eighter a damn liar or very stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringthebell View Post
                    Yes it should, that's why I used the Lewis secnario, its still does not take away the fact people claim the Marquez fight as a genuine legacy fulfilling win, which tbh is cringeworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                      Yes it should, that's why I used the Lewis secnario, its still does not take away the fact people claim the Marquez fight as a genuine legacy fulfilling win, which tbh is cringeworthy.
                      Who has said that??? I haven't read anyone saying that.

Comment

Working...
                      X