Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arturo gatti's estimated estate is only about $6 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
    if he made only a mil in his biggest payday how would he have more then 6 mil after living it up for his entire career?
    Yeah he probably made about 80 million in total purses, got about 20 million for himself. Lifestyle and ex eroded the rest.

Comment

Didn't know he had another wife before this hooker.

A fighter takes MOST, manager takes 33.3%, a trainer takes 10%. The rest is for the fighter. "Entourage" or "ass kissers" is UP TO YOU. If your "entourage" is as big an ego as MC Hammer's, you'd be broke as...MC HAMMER! or Mike Tyson!

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Well he had an ex wife who probably got a few million herself.

A fighter only takes home about 25-30% of his purse. By time time his entourage, management and the taxman gets paid, they don't get as much as you think.

Comment

I never heard of AG's "lifestyle" thing. I heard of Gayweather's.

Yeah he probably made about 80 million in total purses, got about 20 million for himself. Lifestyle and ex eroded the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by thealfa View Post
          Didn't know he had another wife before this hooker.

A fighter takes MOST, manager takes 33.3%, a trainer takes 10%. The rest is for the fighter. "Entourage" or "ass kissers" is UP TO YOU. If your "entourage" is as big an ego as MC Hammer's, you'd be broke as...MC HAMMER! or Mike Tyson!

Don't forget about uncle Sam

Comment

Long as that ho don't get it, it's all good. Somebody need to shank that *****. blindside

Comment

he has other fights other than the sole PPV $1 mil fight with DLH, DUH!? I thought his trilogy alone got him a total of $10 million total, you know? The interest in it, or magnitude in it. And I do believe these fighters get paid too when TV networks re-broadcast the fights, it's only fair.

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
              if he made only a mil in his biggest payday how would he have more then 6 mil after living it up for his entire career?

Comment

Don't forget about uncle Sam
                Well, people always blame Uncle Sam when their pockets run out. Only a hoe could take your money like that. Uncle Sam is still legit.

Comment

Oh, the hoes will always get what they want, monetary wise. Why do you think Vin Diesel only does his dating in Europe? LOL. So when the hoe tries to act up on him about suing him for some money, there is no jurisdiction there. I don't think. Different country different BS/rules. I know of a guy who left the country so the hoe won't have anything on his ass (monetary wise, what else these hoes want!?). Watch the hoes.

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Long as that ho don't get it, it's all good. Somebody need to shank that *****. blindside

Comment

Working...
                  X