Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defense Secretary Michael Flynn job in jeopardy over Russian connection!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You claim to have the proof that it's your not alt. Stop going around in circles and post the link. That is not helping your credibility.
    I cant prove a negative.

You gruber, can you please catch the hell up????

I've stated, numerous times, this concept. It's called the Philosophic Burden of Proof.

Your ilk, and you, made the charge and thus the onus to prove it is on you.

Get to steppin'......

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Start making picks in the prediction thread and I will not have to mention you.
    Pound sand.

I'll do as I please, and if you keep making false charges without proof I'll start reporting you.

Remember, we got rid of your pal SafeSpace, so keep acting a fool like he did and see what that gets you.

Or you can grow up. Your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I cant prove a negative.

You gruber, can you please catch the hell up????

I've stated, numerous times, this concept. It's called the Philosophic Burden of Proof.

Your ilk, and you, made the charge and thus the onus to prove it is on you.

Get to steppin'......

Pound sand.

I'll do as I please, and if you keep making false charges without proof I'll start reporting you.

Remember, we got rid of your pal SafeSpace, so keep acting a fool like he did and see what that gets you.

Or you can grow up. Your choice.
      You made a claim that you made a similar thread on another site. Prove that!

I will be tagging you in the pick 'em thread. After that, do as you feel.

Comment

You made a claim that you made a similar thread on another site. Prove that!
        You were asked for proof.

Asking me for proof wont cut it.

Prove your claims.

and STFU about my picks. As I said, I dont do as you tell me. If you want a favor of me, be ****ing nice. You dont attack folks then ask for things. I know you're a child, but please, grow up.

Btw, I did make a pick in the Broner-Granados fight, before you asked. You're just too stupid to find it, so you kept pestering me for it.

After that, do as you feel.
        Oh don't worry, I will.

And if you want my picks in the future (for whatever reason...) quit acting like an ass and you can ask me and you may well get an answer.

Comment

Prove your claims.

and STFU about my picks. As I said, I dont do as you tell me. If you want a favor of me, be ****ing nice. You dont attack folks then ask for things. I know you're a child, but please, grow up.

Btw, I did make a pick in the Broner-Granados fight, before you asked. You're just too stupid to find it, so you kept pestering me for it.

Oh don't worry, I will.

And if you want my picks in the future (for whatever reason...) quit acting like an ass and you can ask me and you may well get an answer.
          You made that claim before we made ours. So prove yours first.

I just want to see people compete in the pick 'em thread. If I see that you have made a pick I won't tag you but if you haven't, I will tag you.

Comment

Prove your claims.

Oh don't worry, I will.

For shame, 1bad65. For shame! What number was your pick in the Broner vs Granados pick 'em thread?

Comment

You made that claim before we made ours. So prove yours first.
              Pound sand.

You accused me of being an alt.

I'm still waiting for ANY proof of that, despite asking you multiple times.

Once you prove or retract that claim, I'll entertain your questions.

I just want to see people compete in the pick 'em thread. If I see that you have made a pick I won't tag you but if you haven't, I will tag you.
              Again, follow me all you want.

You wont get **** as long as you continue to act like a petulant child and annoy me.

Comment

For shame, 1bad65. For shame! What number was your pick in the Broner vs Granados pick 'em thread?
                Pound sand until you prove or retract your claim.

It's not my fault you're too stupid to use the 'Search' function and find it yourself.

Comment

Pound sand.

You accused me of being an alt.

I'm still waiting for ANY proof of that, despite asking you multiple times.

Once you prove or retract that claim, I'll entertain your questions.

Again, follow me all you want.

You wont get **** as long as you continue to act like a petulant child and annoy me.
                  Your claim was first so deflect all you want.

I will be tagging you if I don't see a pick from you.

Comment

Pound sand until you prove or retract your claim.

It's not my fault you're too stupid to use the 'Search' function and find it yourself.
                    You are lying again and using personal insults which as you said is a sign of someone being "stumped" and not being able to find a credible answer.

I am 100% sure you never posted in Broner vs Granados pick 'em thread. Unless....

Comment

• So apparently Flynn was paid 530k for 3 months work as a foreign agent for Turkey.

Everything About this fcking staff is shiesty.

Comment

Working...
                      X