No announcement yet.

How do we know space is real??? all we have is footage and claims by the elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
    You know you can just send a camera up in to space with a balloon, right? The moon landing and most of the images of planets and moons are fake photoshop stuff for the public though.

after watching footage larry be like:

"earth is constantly waving and sometimes wrap around the sun, it is not a sphere"

Comment

Who's to say

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        It's not completely flat, it's curved upwards slightly at the ends like a bowl so the water doesn't spill.
        I did it in a camera accident, the doctor discovered it. I was making cameras float in the Earth's atmosphere, 30 kilometers a day with my GoPro and one day I couldn't see a round Earth anymore. I asked the doctor "What's wrong?" and he said um "Believe it or not the Earth is curved upwards slightly."

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          People still don't know when Larry is just trolling.

Wow. That was amazing. That's what we could do today. I would not be surprised if one day we can send little drones with cameras to the moon and mars, and eventually beyond (an individual person, not NASA).
          wtf?! we already have that, there are robot controlled from earth taking pictures in mars and moon.

ps: srry this is embrassing i didnt see your whole post
          Last edited by betmen; 02-23-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X