No announcement yet.

NASA finds 7 Earth like planets orbiting one star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    They milk a year's worth of headline news out of some kid trying to wrestle with a cop or a tranny using the wrong bathroom and you're upset that they waste our time reporting the discovery of seven Earthlike planets?
    How am I "upset" it's just a waste of time we will never visit these places or have any effect on us. Rather spend that money on stuff that's attainable like mars

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      illegal or legal?
      You're a fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        You're a fucking moron.
        easy there snowflakes

Comment

easy there snowflakes
          I'd lol if you ever were to say that to one of your customers, you'd probably be looking like a muzzie "No sir, No sir, No problem"

Prob looking like Bannon, week ol stubble and lil fat covered dick.

Snowflake is a weak insult by the way... I'm not a liberal. You really "triggered me", you got me...

Comment

I'd lol if you ever were to say that to one of your customers, you'd probably be looking like a muzzie "No sir, No sir, No problem"

Prob looking like Bannon, week ol stubble and lil fat covered dick.
            seems like u have a killer mentality so i have to ask

Comment

seems like u have a killer mentality so i have to ask
              I don't even know what the hell that even means, shouldn't you be calling me a cuck by now?

Comment

I don't even know what the hell that even means, shouldn't you be calling me a cuck by now?
                u have amnesia or something?

and i dont have to u already are looking like one

Comment

u have amnesia or something?

and i dont have to u already are looking like one

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    shut the fuck up lmfao!
                    Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Let's send this guy there so he could bore aliens to death with his pseudo intellectual monologs.
                    You uneducated morons.

Do you know what nuclear fusion is? It's the most efficient form of energy production currently possible within reach of our technology, it's what fuels the sun. It produces as much energy as nuclear fission with none of the harmful emissions.

If we could utilize nuclear fusion, it would be a near unlimited form of clean energy. Do a google search and learn something for once in your life instead of smoking pot and jacking off all day.

Don't talk to me when you've never been to school. Talk to yourself and other minimum wage making potheads. Also **** both of your whore mothers.

Comment

**** I love boxing scene lol

Please, I want everyone to come at me so I can show you how much smarter I am than you.

Szef you circle jerking one liner punk bitch, I want to see your response about how psuedo science nuclear fusion is. Just by your response alone I know you've never been inside a higher education science classroom, you lightweight european faggot

Comment

Working...
                      X