Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ali's style much more superior than mayweather's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    "Ali's speed is average"...........................hahaha

yet another jackazz kid who wants to make a splash on a forum
    but doesn't know the history of the sport or the men who made it great! Another elroy to ignore in hope that he goes away....

Ray
    im just seeing the truth and I see nothing special on Ali other than what he did outside of the ring. His skills is crap and any ******s that mimic his style these days would've been tagged by Jabs and rights after early body shots in the latter rounds.

Comment

I think you'll find out that knocking ATG on this forum will get you attention, it will be negative but if thats what you need go for it.

Have a nice life sonny.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        QUOTE=juggernaut666;17432572Why cleveland chased him around the ring with being IMPAIRED and lost most of his mobility from a gun shot injury. Not exactly hard to punch out a guy in circles who cant move effeciently against a top fighter is it?

I don't entertain excuses....

I can name and give examples of a handful of fights ,if you really think Ali wasn't safety first you never watched Ali full fights ,you are watching clips like most do,because the k.o was the last thing he looked for ,first was tiring out his opponents. Even the most die hard Ali fan knows that.

I grew up watching Muhammad Ali, on ABC, closed circuit television, and the whole nine so, nope, no newbie here.
        Just because Muhammad Ali, operated in a backwards fashion, didn't necessarily make him a safety first fighter. The fact that he has a large amount of ko's should be proof enough of that.

A defensive counter puncher is a saftey FIRST fighter. Ali was very fast WHEN he was around 210 and maintained good speed even at 220 but lets not make him out to be untouchable as i already proved he wasnt ....and i DID that with referance of real fights. Ali has a large amont of K.os? Well 65 % isnt a large amount considering and K.o percentages dont tell if you are a power puncher bc one can accumulate that with less stamina savvy opponents in later rnds...EX. GEORGE FOREMAN.

It doesnt matter how long you watched boxing you do realize ANYONE can look up data right and watch practically BETTER footage today,you guys with the BADGE of i been around longer? SMH
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-18-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
          im just seeing the truth and I see nothing special on Ali other than what he did outside of the ring. His skills is crap and any ******s that mimic his style these days would've been tagged by Jabs and rights after early body shots in the latter rounds.
          I guess, cherrypickers, who look good while protecting their undefeated records, is more your cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            A defensive counter puncher is a saftey FIRST fighter. Ali was very fast WHEN he was around 210 and maintained good speed even at 220 but lets not make him out to be untouchable as i already proved he wasnt ....and i DID that with referance of real fights. Ali has a large amont of K.os? Well 65 % isnt a large amount considering and K.o percentages dont tell if you are a power puncher bc one can accumulate that with less stamina savvy opponents in later rnds...EX. GEORGE FOREMAN.

It doesnt matter how long you watched boxing you do realize ANYONE can look up data right and watch practically BETTER footage today,you guys with the BADGE of i been around longer? SMH
            Are you slow or what. I said yeah he did move a lot in the early rounds. In the late rounds he sat down and fought a lot of guys. You want to disagree with that cool, and there's a lot of big punchers that don't have that high of a ko%, so eat a dick man.

Comment

Talking to you Ali fans is kinda equivalent to talking to a cultist, mann. Y'all have no logic and are innit because his life story and what the media said media bout him said so.
              Gold medal to lineal champion. 3 years robbed of his lively hood he came back and still conquered the world. Rumble in the jungle is probably the greatest fight ever. Forget the media, the history books don't lie.

Comment

I see nothing special on Ali other than what he did outside of the ring. His skills is crap and any ******s that mimic his style these days would've been tagged by Jabs and rights after early body shots in the latter rounds.
                Your opinion about Ali is valid as the next person's assessment. However, consider why contemporary boxers, especially HWs, cannot emulate him successfully: their inadequate skill set. Ali's style, which includes his speed, timing, and ring IQ, made him special to many fans.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Are you slow or what. I said yeah he did move a lot in the early rounds. In the late rounds he sat down and fought a lot of guys. You want to disagree with that cool, and there's a lot of big punchers that don't have that high of a ko%, so eat a dick man.
                  Who cares what you said ,i showed you he is a SAFETY first fighter,and you posted garbage here unrelated to what i proved! If you are telling me Ali was a power puncher which that would look like you are referring too bc some power punches dont have a good K.o percentage well you are the clown then
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-18-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=juggernaut666;17434765]Who cares what you said ,i showed you he is a SAFETY first fighter,and you posted garbage here unrelated to what

Only thing you showed me, is how much of an imbecile you are. Not worth my time

Comment

[QUOTE=djtmal;17434773]
                      Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Who cares what you said ,i showed you he is a SAFETY first fighter,and you posted garbage here unrelated to what

Only thing you showed me, is how much of an imbecile you are. Not worth my time
                      djtmal just remember Ali was a SAFETY fighter first, something you didnt KNOW despite your CLAIM you followed Ali on LIVE T.V!~

Comment

Working...
                      X