Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Donald Trump Refused To Come To Canelo's Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's silly, Islam is not a race, it's a religion. Donald Trump says of the wall stuff, but every idea (be it religious or not) should be subject to criticism. Some ideas are dangerous, if they're not critiqued appropriately then people, who might otherwise be bright people, might end up believing dangerous (or foolish) things.

Comment

De La Hoya is trying to incite the very racism he claims to dislike.

Trump declined many such events, including a UFC event, because the man was campaigning to be president. That's a huge security problem and just adds to the liberals' excuses.

Comment

DLH trying desperately to stay in the headlines. The only way he can do it is to link both his only big name fighter, canelo, and the most famous, most sought after person in the world, Donald Trump.

DLH cant make headlines on his own anymore or talking about his other cab driver fighters he has left after Haymond wiped him out of boxing. He should be sucking canelo's dink right now, without canelo staying loyal, he would be unemployed.... and now that I think about it, DLH really screwed canelo in his legal battle with canelo's previous promoter, only fought for himself and left canelo with an $8 million bill to pay over. Canelo should have gotten his own lawyers instead of using oscars.

Comment

How the hell is Oscar calling anyone a racist after the emails from his company came out? I guess he was mad that he was on the other end of it

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Who will pay for that? What is it, somewhere around 10 mil of them? Previous presidents lax enforcement made that number get to that point. Obama deported more than any other prez before him, but really, with that many, there's no way to round them up, let alone ship them back. Costs way too much money we can't afford anyway. We're too busy giving subsidies to big oil, GE, etc etc. Plus the farmers are in dire straights when planting and harvest time comes around. When I was a teen, we all worked the peach orchards, hay baling crews etc. Now teens don't wanna do that type work. I guess they think it demeans them or whatever. But you watch, Dump will never send them back. It was just a ploy to get votes. In a perfect world, yes it would've been a great idea to have had better border security from the very beginning of this country. But now, mass deportation will never happen.
            They might not want to work that type of job but they bloody well will have to what is better sitting on your fat arse doing nothing?
            I see what you're saying but the unemployment is quite high over in USA so getting these people out and filling these jobs with registered American citizens is what needs to happen it will cost cash to do it obviously but its a future investment.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised If some of these illegals over here are being paid well under the national minimum wage you have over in the states.

Let the Mexicans who have been waiting come over there, stop fxcking those people over its not fair on them its like going to a shop seeing expensive prices because of people shop lifting but not blaming the thieves, the honest law-abiding people get shafted because the people who disobey the rules.

Comment

Trump was always at the Atlantic City fights, this fight is in Vegas. IIRC he only used to show up in Vegas for some really big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Who will pay for that? What is it, somewhere around 10 mil of them? Previous presidents lax enforcement made that number get to that point. Obama deported more than any other prez before him, but really, with that many, there's no way to round them up, let alone ship them back. Costs way too much money we can't afford anyway. We're too busy giving subsidies to big oil, GE, etc etc. Plus the farmers are in dire straights when planting and harvest time comes around. When I was a teen, we all worked the peach orchards, hay baling crews etc. Now teens don't wanna do that type work. I guess they think it demeans them or whatever. But you watch, Dump will never send them back. It was just a ploy to get votes. In a perfect world, yes it would've been a great idea to have had better border security from the very beginning of this country. But now, mass deportation will never happen.
                We don't even have to round them up. Hit businesses with huge fines for employing illegals, tax remittances to central america 50% of the wire transfer. Levy tariffs against American companies who manufacture in Mexico and ship to the US.

Just make it miserable and expensive for them to be here and they'll leave. You don't even need a passport to enter Mexico from the US, they can just go back home where they belong.

Comment

What was the last fight Trump was in the audience for?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    What was the last fight Trump was in the audience for?
                    He was at Kovalev-Hopkins for sure (Atlantic City) and I want to say he was in the audience for Mayweather-Pacquiao as well.

Comment

OUT with the BAD IN with the GOOD!!

It's like how yall feel when yall pull yer heads out of Mayweathers asz after leaving it in there for 8 years !

Feel better ? Or going back in ?!!

Comment

Working...
                      X