No announcement yet.

Obama commutes Chelsea/Bradley Manning’s sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    He ain't a Russian hacker, and wasn't using the information for any personal gain or to specifically harm anyone.

He just wanted to expose the truth.

Sterling, your a loser who spends all day on anboxing site posting racist threads and alt right propaganda with your 10 alt accounts, your the biggest loser here after BKM.

Learn to talk like an adult or I'll smart the potato out of you.
    i bet youll change ur tone about trump if he gets a poosy transplant like u do

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      i bet youll change ur tone about trump if he gets a poosy transplant like u do
      Bruh, your such a coward that even on a website where your anonymous you need alt accounts.

Bradley Manning wants a vagina and he has bigger balls than your ****** ass.

Comment

Bruh, your such a coward that even on a website where your anonymous you need alt accounts.

Bradley Manning wants a vagina and he has bigger balls than your ****** ass.
        u seem to the only person who believes ur sheet about alt accounts

yup u give props to those who gets a vagina just like yours

Comment

But he can't pardon Jack Johnson. Mayne **** that dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why my ass is retiring. Senior NonCom OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Does this mean Assange will turn himself over now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              But he can't pardon Jack Johnson. Mayne **** that dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why my ass is retiring. Senior NonCom OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Well you know there's the small difference that one man has been dead for ages and the other man (or thing) still has a life to live.

Comment

He ain't a Russian hacker, and wasn't using the information for any personal gain or to specifically harm anyone.

He just wanted to expose the truth.

Sterling, your a loser who spends all day on anboxing site posting racist threads and alt right propaganda with your 10 alt accounts, your the biggest loser here after BKM.

Learn to talk like an adult or I'll smart the potato out of you.
                Yeah exposing the DNC rigging their own primary and bribing journalists at the largest news agencies in the world wasn't helpful to anyone and didn't expose any truths

How can you stand being so slimy, so inferior?

Comment

I think I should probably care about this but I find that I do not

Comment

Not surprising, they're both fairies

Comment

Michelle got him to do it, because he's a trans like her/him/it.

Comment

Working...
                      X