Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: If That Was Danny - Golovkin Would Be on His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shot that Brook wobbled from in rd. 1 would have stopped Jacobs. But honestly, any success Danny has at a world title level is very impressive. He just doesn't have the chin to beat Golovkin. To beat GGG you have to be able to out box him for 12 rds. I really feel like only Ward could have done that.

Comment

• Oh and props to Brook. He proved he has the skills, chin and power to beat just about anyone under 154. Brook-Canelo would be foty. Brooks the goods.

Comment

• GGG would fight Jacobs like he did Lemieux. Against Brook he was not interested in boxing and defense. He went all out. GGG knows what he must do against different opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
          why isnt it danny than?

simple question, nukka you beat cancer dont tell me you afraid of lil triple flop
          Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          I already know from your posts that you don't read facts about boxing. Keep defending fighters who duck the best in their own weight class for four years, while criticizing fighters who chase the best in three separate weight classes. It just exposes your bias.
          Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Julian Williams is one of my new favorite fighters. I just hope Charlo doesn't become another Haymon fighter to duck. Since most the best fighters are on HBO, Haymon fighters can usually use politics as an excuse to duck guys they wouldn't be willing to fight anyway, but with Charlo and JRoc both with the same adviser, Charlo has had to maybe fake an injury instead, and then he may try to find other ways of delaying the fight. Seeing as Deontay Wilder just did something similar it seems to be a pattern. Use politics to duck HBO fighters, use injuries to duck Showtime fighters.

This explains why all the best pound for pound fighters are on HBO.

But JRoc is awesome. I would like to see that fight against Charlo so since there are no "politics" involved, and the fight was already mandated long before this, back before Charlo fought Trout, I hope Charlo doesn't try to avoid it again now for the second time. We'll see, but you know how Haymon fighters operate.
          Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Too bad ya clown ass ninjas want like $10 million dollars to get in there with big bad Golovkin. I don't wanna hear **** from Jacobs camp.
          Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
          Don't forget about the split network PPV as well because Floyd-Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Congrats to Danny for showing that he has a pair of balls. Let's see him now become a real champion bs GGG. Leave that WBA replica belt at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              GGG would fight Jacobs like he did Lemieux. Against Brook he was not interested in boxing and defense. He went all out. GGG knows what he must do against different opponents.
              Yeah he fought recklessly against Brook. Obviously didn't give a fuck.

No guarantee he'd be as effective with the jab against a better fighter than Lemieux, but it shows the difference in mindset when he perceives risk.

Comment

Working...
              X