No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael exposed

Dude gave Kovalev all five of the first five rounds. I personally gave Ward rounds 3 and 5. He then has the audacity to say where is the speed and defense from Ward late in the fight. If anyone was exposed last night it was some of these so called experts and their bias.

Dan rafael typically has decent cards. A lot of people had Kovalev winning the first 5-6 handily as did I. SHOW ME VIDEO PROOF OF WARD DOING ANYTHING IN THE FIRST 6 rounds

The only person exposed here might be your ward bias...

Comment

the pig scored it correctly, 115-112.

Comment

roy jones gave kov the first 6 rounds

Comment

I disagree his scorecards are always off he Very winning the first Ortiz fight. Kevin Iole is the lead biased scribe and he coincidentally had the most logical card.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            roy jones gave kov the first 6 rounds
            Roy's brain is so rattled that it doesn't really surprise me. The guy really thinks that he is Russian, he probably had to play up the outrage so that Putin doesn't revoke his next sham fight.

Comment

Fat Dan is cool with me. His scorecard was reasonable and he admitted that the fight could've gone either way.

Comment

I had 115-112 kov

But no way did he win all the first 5 Rds

Ward clearly won 5 and maybe if you are generous 3

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  Roy's brain is so rattled that it doesn't really surprise me. The guy really thinks that he is Russian, he probably had to play up the outrage so that Putin doesn't revoke his next sham fight.
                  actually roy was praising ward while lampley was trying to hype kov up so not sure what you're talking about.

Comment

cross burner ***** gonna look over his shoulder now...,,, he exposed

Comment

Working...
                    X