Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen A Smith is a fwakn moron.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sounded like a regular casual who doesnt know **** about the sport on saturday. Dude was like a fish out of water.

Comment

he is stupid...bigly!

Comment

Was he ever viewed any other way, especially when it comes to boxing. He is a basketball guy and even there he only can provide mediocre insight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
          I loved it when Smith started questioning Bradley about how he knew Pacquiao or Vargas was hurt and Bradley's reply:

"Uh, I've fought them both."
          Ye i noticed that, mustve been so annoying for Bradley, id be furious

Oh and some things you cant unsee bro

Comment

I agreed with his thoughts on danny garcia

Comment

i only tuned in to the main event at the second round and he lost me when he said Prince Naseem was all bragging until he got knocked out

Comment

Hes the main reason i didnt buy the ppv. He has the most punchable face

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                  I loved it when Smith started questioning Bradley about how he knew Pacquiao or Vargas was hurt and Bradley's reply:

"Uh, I've fought them both."
                  Later in the fight Bradly took a dig at him too....he said something like.....is he hurt now? what you think Stephen? is he hurt now?? hahahha

Comment

the guy is a stupid up-himself prick, needs to shut up on boxing all together. He's sitting with the guy who's been in there with both of them and this ignorant assh0le is trying to shut him down?!?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
                      the guy is a stupid up-himself prick, needs to shut up on boxing all together. He's sitting with the guy who's been in there with both of them and this ignorant assh0le is trying to shut him down?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X