best
    episode
    ever

Ramsey was up 3-1
    He couldn't hit any thing at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      He couldn't hit any thing at the end

that episode was sooooo dope that i stopped talking **** about the Warriors as soon as it came on

the homies came over and instead of talking about the finals, i was talking about ****in dragons and the most epic battle ive seen

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i think the red witch put some kind of anti-arrow shield for Jon...
          lol you just have to let some **** go.

at least its not as bad as arya's kitchen soup milkshake anti biotic.

wun wun the giant should have come with jon. would have cover more ground along with being able to save rickon and jon from the arrows. they probably could have held off the attack and waited for the knights of the vale..... but it would be to anti hollywood.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

wun wun the giant should have come with jon. would have cover more ground along with being able to save rickon and jon from the arrows. they probably could have held off the attack and waited for the knights of the vale..... but it would be to anti hollywood.

dude, imma watch that **** a 3rd time after work...that was prolly the best **** ive seen on tv and movies...they dont even need an episode 10, i'm good til next year after that episode

Comment

dude, imma watch that **** a 3rd time after work...that was prolly the best **** ive seen on tv and movies...they dont even need an episode 10, i'm good til next year after that episode
                Watching Ramsey get his ass beat and eaten by dogs is great

Comment

that episode was sooooo dope that i stopped talking **** about the Warriors as soon as it came on

the homies came over and instead of talking about the finals, i was talking about ****in dragons and the most epic battle ive seen
                  Yeah man, I'm about to watch it again right now.

That ep was like a blockbuster movie

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Ramsey was smart as hell:

The flames also can also tell him which way the wind is blowing.
                    Great points. I've been saying that Snow and Davos had a crap plan while Ramsay knew
                    his stuff.

Ffs they knew Ramsay's calvary was the difference maker....how about littering the field with caltrops to mangle the horse's hooves? Or dig a hole or two (yes they dug trenches on the flanks) out in front of their line of defence?

Sansa saved Snow's bacon. Now how is he going to handle the debt he owes to Littlefinger and whack job boy-king? He has the potential to be worse or at least as bad as Ramsay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

The writers and director specifically said they wanted to first show how badass Jon is with the sword but second show how incredibly lucky it is to come out alive in a battle like that. It's essentially a flip of the coin if he lives or dies. Many great war heroes have died within minutes of battle while others somehow survive. That was the point. Like when Jon was stabbing some dude finishing him off and in the background you see a horsemen coming to kill him and suddenly the horseman gets taken out by some random guy all before Jon even turns his head. The point really hammers home how luck plays a huge part in battles.

As for The Vale, Sansa sent him a letter but she had no idea if he was going to show up or not. Jon made up his mind they were going to war with the army they had. Plus it worked out better this way, if the Vale showed up beforehand Ramsay and his army would just wait it out in the castle, which is one of the most defensible castle's in the North.

Comment

Working...
                      X