• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    Fuck off....
    are you muslim?

Comment

• "You Kill Innocent women and children. now taste the vengeance of the Islamic State"
      "In the next few days, you will attacks from ISIS in the usa."
      http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...club-massacre/

omar mateen facebook posts during rampage.

but he just gay doe...
      but he just beat his wife doe....

yall gon learn.

the hard way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

we got our very own omar mateen here in bscene.

just another brit poster defending a piece of **** religion and piece of **** followers.

go get your mat and pray you brainwashed maggot.
        and we got our very own donald "fart" trump wannabe in you a little bitter girl who probably got his head beat in by a bunch of muslims he probably insulted who then in turn probably took turns taking a shi.t over you're unconcious body while you laid on the ground pissing blood..

fuc.k off and eat shi.t you obsessed little abortion...

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          and we got our very own donald "fart" trump wannabe in you a little bitter girl who probably got his head beat in by a bunch of muslims he probably insulted who then in turn probably took turns taking a shi.t over you're unconcious body while you laid on the ground pissing blood..

fuc.k off and eat shi.t you obsessed little abortion...
          im not voting for donald trump.

im on record here several times.

try something else. you vapid c*ck munk mongrel.

Comment

im not voting for donald trump.

im on record here several times.

try something else. you vapid c*ck munk mongrel.
            could care less whether you vote for him or not you're still a bitter little butt hurt wannabe trying to make a name for himself but in the end will ultimately realise you're efforts are futile and you pretty much achieve and accomplish fuc.k all and also amount to fuc.k all..

here have this it will make you're whining and pain seem less

Comment

could care less whether you vote for him or not you're still a bitter little butt hurt wannabe trying to make a name for himself but in the end will ultimately realise you're efforts are futile and you pretty much achieve and accomplish fuc.k all and also amount to fuc.k all..

here have this it will make you're whining and pain seem less
              its i couldnt care less you stupid death cultists.

lol at butthurt.

you're the one that's muslim not me.

you're the one that follows the same religion as ISIS, alqueda, boko haram, abu sayaff, al nusra, etc....

you're the one that responded to my post.

last but not least,

that's why i talk about what i talk about here.

ISLAM = CANCER TO PLANET EARTH

Nobody like yall.

DEAL WITH IT.
              Last edited by SterlingStained; 06-16-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

its couldnt care less you stupid death cultists.

lol at butthurt.

you're the one that's muslim not me.

you're the one that follows the same religion as ISIS, alqueda, boko haram, abu sayaff, al nusra, etc....

you're the one that responded to my post.

last but not least,

that's why i talk about what i talk about here.

ISLAM = CANCER TO PLANET EARTH

Nobody like yall.

DEAL WITH IT.
                ah I see standard video/news post followed by some same old repetitive rant about how muslims or islam is this or that it all becomes frankly very predictable and looks petty after a while..

i'm more then happy being what I am and what my parents raised me to be I could care less if the whole world dislikes me or my kind because frankly we don't need anyone to like us if anything hate/fear lasts longer then love/respect at least I don't have to listen or put up with 2 faced pretentious fuc.ks who pretend to be nice to my face then stab me in my back..

it gives me greater joy knowing that I will pis.s people like you off to the point of break who continue to get more and more angry .

Comment

ah I see standard video/news post followed by some same old repetitive rant about how muslims or islam is this or that it all becomes frankly very predictable and looks petty after a while..

i'm more then happy being what I am and what my parents raised me to be I could care less if the whole world dislikes me or my kind because frankly we don't need anyone to like us if anything hate/fear lasts longer then love/respect at least I don't have to listen or put up with 2 faced pretentious fuc.ks who pretend to be nice to my face then stab me in my back..

it gives me greater joy knowing that I will pis.s people like you off to the point of break who continue to get more and more angry .

please spare me your attempt at passive aggressiveness.

if you felt the way you said you felt you would have never gotten in this thread and conversed with me.

the fact that we are arguing means your turban jammies got rustled.

Comment

please spare me your attempt at passive aggressiveness.

if you felt the way you said you felt you would have never gotten in this thread and conversed with me.

the fact that we are arguing means your turban jammies got rustled.

first off all sikhs wear turbans so fail you can't even seem to insult properly...

second off all you replied to me while I was talking to another poster so it seems you're trying to vent off or annoy me but ultimately it backfired and you ended up looking like a stupid brain dead monkey which must come natural for you.. so yet again you fail..

lastly you're just a very sad individual who probably has a shi.t life how else can you explain all the angry threads you seem to post?

and lastly you fail yet again...

Comment

first off all sikhs wear turbans so fail you can't even seem to insult properly...

second off all you replied to me while I was talking to another poster so it seems you're trying to vent off or annoy me but ultimately it backfired and you ended up looking like a stupid brain dead monkey which must come natural for you.. so yet again you fail..

lastly you're just a very sad individual who probably has a shi.t life how else can you explain all the angry threads you seem to post?

and lastly you fail yet again...
                      tur·ban
                      ˈtərbən/
                      noun
                      noun: turban; plural noun: turbans; noun: turban shell; plural noun: turban shells

a man's headdress, consisting of a long length of cotton or silk wound around a cap or the head, worn especially by Muslims and Sikhs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=turb...utf-8&oe=utf-8
                      Wearing turbans is common among Sikhs, including women,[2] who refer to it as a Dastar. In certain other faith communities, the headgear also serves as a religious observance, including among Shia Muslims, who regard turban-wearing as Sunnah Mu'akkadah (confirmed tradition
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turban

you're muslim,

im not.

Comment

Working...
                      X