Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo left Showtime to fight the best with HBO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo left Showtime to fight the best with HBO?

Wow, I guess he turned out to be a liar and a coward. It's going to be astonishing when Khan beats him via UD and everything goes down the drain.
    Nothing new however, Mexicans generally don't like Canelo and see him as the quintessential hype job. I hope Lyin' Saul recovers publicly.
    Not likely though
    Sad!

Lol you're mad because canelo whooped cotto

Comment

Best 154 fighters are Showtime.

Lara
      Charlos
      Trout
      Hurd
      JRoc
      Jackson
      Vanes
      Collazo
      Harrison
      Andrade
      Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Lol you're mad because canelo whooped cotto
        No. I actually wanted Canelo to beat Cotto down for Cotto's blatant ducking of Golovkin.
        Maybe Canelo could chop his pecker off, become a eunuch, and comfortablely make 155 for the next 10 years. Then he wouldn't be a complete laughing stock

Comment

Think about it this way, he already beat everyone showtime had to offer. Now on to HBO to beat who they have offer.

Yall cry about Canelo is not facing GGG but if he stayed with showtime he would almost certaininly never be able to face GGG.

YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post

Lara
            Charlos
            Trout
            Hurd
            JRoc
            Jackson
            Vanes
            Collazo
            Harrison
            Andrade
            Nelson
            Khan was on that list as a showtime fighter too but he crossed the street to fight canelo. Canelo is the new cash cow and he can fight anyone he wants. Because the money you can make fighting him most fighters can't make anywhere else. Most those guys have no restricting contract with showtime. And he can fight any guys on HBO who do have restricting contracts.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-25-2016, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post

Lara
              Charlos
              Trout
              Hurd
              JRoc
              Jackson
              Vanes
              Collazo
              Harrison
              Andrade
              Nelson
              And there you have it. He went to HBO so he could defend his lineal MW title at 155 against SWW also rans. Also probably cause of Hbos much better ratings and greater prestige

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Wow, I guess he turned out to be a liar and a coward. It's going to be astonishing when Khan beats him via UD and everything goes down the drain.
                Nothing new however, Mexicans generally don't like Canelo and see him as the quintessential hype job. I hope Lyin' Saul recovers publicly.
                Not likely though
                Sad!
                Surely you know Canelo won't lose a UD. They'll have it 120-18 in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  Not likely though
                  Sad!
                  And Golovkin damn sure isn't fighting the best.

Comment

Working...
                  X