No announcement yet.

Your move HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your move HBO

The best thing about Showtime's schedule is that if forces HBO to step up. They haven't had a 50/50 main event all year. Every main event has been a showcase fight. Salido-Vargas is the only 50/50 main event on their schedule so far this year. What I would do if I were HBO:

Top priority GGG-Canelo

I would let both of them know that I'm not accepting any other fights if they both win and don't agree to fight each other. This is the biggest fight either fighter can make and there's no need to marinate it any longer. If Canelo doesn't want to fight and drops the belt I would reject any fight he offers. And I would reject anymore of GGG IBF mandatory fights. Those rankings are trash.

Sergey-Ward

Set a firm date. I know Ward gets another tune-up before they fight but I would set a firm date for Ward's next tune-up and a firm date for the Kovalev fight. Ward likes to BS around. If he doesn't like it he can go back to fighting on BET or sit out another 2 years.

Miguel Cotto-Kirkland

Reject this as a PPV and as a regular HBO fight. There are plenty other active 154 lb'rs Miguel can fight

Roman Gonzalez

Put him on his own card against Ruenroeng. You want $1-$2 mil to fight Estrada prove to us you can carry a card on your own

Lomachenko-Walters

Just buy the damn fight!

Crawford-Postol

Tell Bob this is the only Crawford card you'll buy. Crawford has had more than his fair share of showcase fights. It's time for him to fight a true 140lb'er

This could turn out to be one of the best years in Boxing

lomachenko vs walters and ward vs kovalev will happen kirkland vs cotto if it happens WILL not be on ppv I don't know where people are getting that from.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      lomachenko vs walters and ward vs kovalev will happen kirkland vs cotto if it happens WILL not be on ppv I don't know where people are getting that from.
      Because everybody, including this site, is reporting it's a PPV fight. From what they're saying is that Cotto's next fight has to be PPV

Comment

I always wonder why HBO can't call the shots on the fights that they only want to broadcast. Tell Arum, Golden Boy, K2 and Roc Nation that if they don't want to make the fights the boxing public wants to see tell them to find another venture.

Canelo-GGG must happen in September no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          The best thing about Showtime's schedule is that if forces HBO to step up. They haven't had a 50/50 main event all year. Every main event has been a showcase fight. Salido-Vargas is the only 50/50 main event on their schedule so far this year. What I would do if I were HBO:

Top priority GGG-Canelo

I would let both of them know that I'm not accepting any other fights if they both win and don't agree to fight each other. This is the biggest fight either fighter can make and there's no need to marinate it any longer. If Canelo doesn't want to fight and drops the belt I would reject any fight he offers. And I would reject anymore of GGG IBF mandatory fights. Those rankings are trash.

Sergey-Ward

Set a firm date. I know Ward gets another tune-up before they fight but I would set a firm date for Ward's next tune-up and a firm date for the Kovalev fight. Ward likes to BS around. If he doesn't like it he can go back to fighting on BET or sit out another 2 years.

Miguel Cotto-Kirkland

Reject this as a PPV and as a regular HBO fight. There are plenty other active 154 lb'rs Miguel can fight

Roman Gonzalez

Put him on his own card against Ruenroeng. You want $1-$2 mil to fight Estrada prove to us you can carry a card on your own

Lomachenko-Walters

Just buy the damn fight!

Crawford-Postol

Tell Bob this is the only Crawford card you'll buy. Crawford has had more than his fair share of showcase fights. It's time for him to fight a true 140lb'er

This could turn out to be one of the best years in Boxing
          The irrelevant girl-sized little false P4P #1 can not carry a card on his own little back. He will forever be GGG's undercard b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            The irrelevant girl-sized little false P4P #1 can not carry a card on his own little back. He will forever be GGG's undercard b*tch.
            They better figure something out quick. It's crazy that the supposed P4P buy is fighting guys with double digit losses

Comment

Working...
            X