Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO, Diaz was training for a triathlon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very much possible. Both Nate and Nick participate in Triathlon often enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'll be shocked if Diaz passes the drug test. I fully expect he'll test positive for weed.
      man, you just KNOW he was chiefing and that Dana would be no happier than to take this win away from nate.

just like they took that win away from nick over gomi.

if by some miracle he kept his chiefing at a minimum in cabo, and was diligent about things during his 11 days of training then he could easily flush it out.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        They raised the acceptable levels of THC, he would have basically have had to smoked the morning of the fight to test positive...
        The Diaz Amendment lol
        Last edited by baya; 03-10-2016, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
          No, it doesn't. Just give Nate his props and be done with it. No need to keep kicking someone while they're down.
          Yes it does man, I wouldnt even really care to carry it on but this guy was offensive as hell when he started saying things about race. Im proud of being a Mexican-AMERICAN and find it very offensive when people refer to any of us as FOOD, you may think its funny but I dont. By him calling Nate a Fajita, it just goes to show what he thinks when he sees any random Mexican walking down the road. Conor showed his ignorance by using stereotypes, I guarantee he doesnt know jack $h*t about the Chicano culture and the trials we have gone through and still go through in this country, all he seen is what he sees on TV and what he hears. He cried like a b1tch when Floyd brought up race but than does it himself, what a F'n hypocrite. So dont kick a man while he is down you say? Well I am not kicking him, just showing my @$$ like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Yes it does man, I wouldnt even really care to carry it on but this guy was offensive as hell when he started saying things about race. Im proud of being a Mexican-AMERICAN and find it very offensive when people refer to any of us as FOOD, you may think its funny but I dont. By him calling Nate a Fajita, it just goes to show what he thinks when he sees any random Mexican walking down the road. Conor showed his ignorance by using stereotypes, I guarantee he doesnt know jack $h*t about the Chicano culture and the trials we have gone through and still go through in this country, all he seen is what he sees on TV and what he hears. He cried like a b1tch when Floyd brought up race but than does it himself, what a F'n hypocrite. So dont kick a man while he is down you say? Well I am not kicking him, just showing my @$$ like he did.
            it's true .... can't have it both ways.

anyway, i'm sure i lost my head more than you when nate won it.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              it's true .... can't have it both ways.

anyway, i'm sure i lost my head more than you when nate won it.
              Maybe so because I am not the biggest MMA fan, Im moreso a fan of certain fighters. The Diaz Bros being my 2 favorites, followed by Holly Holm & Dan Henderson.

Comment

It was a fair ass kicking, Diaz was determined n McG was over hyped

It was fight n McG lost it, with the advantages he usually has with the weight

He does belong at lighweight, just like Nate also does, the way these fighters cut weight, thats where they belong
                Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 03-10-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Ah, that's right, I forgot about Conor saying that to Nate. If you're Mexican-American yourself, then I can see why you feel that way.

Comment

30 min after the fight Fiaz confirmed he was on a yacht and was mad sick. So not only did he not have any time to train or game plan he was getting over a nasty bug
                    https://youtu.be/XhERJsE7UXY

Comment

Yikes

Comment

Working...
                      X