Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Maidana have to use dirty tactics in order to beat Mayweather?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
    Just go in there n rough him up, no one cares about Mayweather lol
    Ricky Hatton tried that, ate a ringpost, and now nobody cares about him.

Comment

i hope maidana uses the entire book on mayweather. those sneaky elbows from mayweather are dirty. just before the break during clinches, mayweather throws those fast sucker punches from the ref's blind spot. mayweather is the master of dirty tactics

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Maidana isn't beating Floyd no matter what he does

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Depends on what you consider dirty. If by dirty you mean roughing up a fighter in the clinch, staying inside, and and throwing borderline low shots to the body then yes. If by dirty tactics you mean blatant rule breaking like intentional rabbit punches, forearm blows, low blows, and hitting before/after the opening/ending bells, then no.
          That pretty much sums my feelings perfectly. Chino should show him no undue respect, go tit-for-tat, and make it as long a night as he can for Floyd.

Comment

Of course he will

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
              What do Mayweather's anti-fans have to do with his fight being fixed??

I googled "boxing corruption".

I did my own research and came across this excellent objectively made documentary.

I am certain Mayweather's fights are fixed.

And I'm not the only one. I have talked to a lot of real fans who don't hate Mayweather, but the shady secretive Al Haymon.

I know why HBO cut ties with Al Haymon; it's because they knew he was setting up easy fights for Mayweather and, on top of that, fixing them!

HBO has real boxing, don't you see it? Showtime is shady. Not all fights are fights, of course. Just the important ones, when there's a lot of money on the line, i.e. Mayweather and Canelo. Gotta protect their investment!

You should be aware of the corruption element in boxing. Only a fool would deny its presence. The general public is ignorant to it.
              You do know if Maidana wins, he'll get 20mill. Why in the hell would he throw the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Roberto Duran has been saying for about 2 or 3 years you have to be dirty hit the arms, the hips,shoulders the Kidneys and no one does it. If I trained someone I'll focus on hitting arms and shoulders and back portion of the ribs and side stepping to your right to avoid his counter rights and upper cuts
                Most fighter would need probably the old 15 rd system for this strategy to work. Floyd is a little tougher than most give him credit for and nearly every fighter he faces looks pretty winded close to the championship rounds. I say this could work but it would take time and you would need an intelligent pressure approach and being longer thsn Floyd would help tremendously.

Comment

"Chino needs to fight dirty"

"...So when Mayweather fights dirty don't complain"

Lol, Mayweather is one of the dirtest fighters in boxing and looking back to his career he's always been a dirty fighter, why no one noticed before i don't know, i know i didn't. But, every fight he is in Mayweather uses the elbows countless times, he also likes to illegally bend at the waist his face almost touching the ground.

Maidanna should worry about who the REF is going to be!

Floyd didn't get out of line against Guerrero so i doubt he gets out of line aginst Maidana, would be funny to see Maidanna put Floyd in his place, but Floyd won dare act a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
                    Most fighter would need probably the old 15 rd system for this strategy to work. Floyd is a little tougher than most give him credit for and nearly every fighter he faces looks pretty winded close to the championship rounds. I say this could work but it would take time and you would need an intelligent pressure approach and being longer thsn Floyd would help tremendously.
                    Get a ref that doesn't help out Floyd in the fight and its possable to happen in a 12 round fight, other wise i aggree.

Pay attention to what the ref i also doing when Floyds opponet has momentum going in a round and you'll immediatly see the ref give a warning the Floyds opponet.

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
                      You do know if Maidana wins, he'll get 20mill. Why in the hell would he throw the fight?
                      Because in the very back of his mind, in a room, there a box, that is under another box, covered in layers or cement, with epoxy glue, tappered with riviets and in that box is a voice saying you might now win, just take the money. But i don't think that could happen with Maidana, but others could be influenced.

Do you know who the ref is for this fight, has it been announce yet? If its Robert Byrd, we know he is in Mayweathers pocket.

Comment

Working...
                      X