Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for all the single dudes, who have nothing but friends in relationships.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you got away from all that mess. It takes time to move on but you can do it. You want a woman that isn't insecure and y'all can both be opened with each other. You also need a woman that wants the same things in life that you do. Like if you want kids, she has to want them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      At least you got away from all that mess. It takes time to move on but you can do it. You want a woman that isn't insecure and y'all can both be opened with each other. You also need a woman that wants the same things in life that you do. Like if you want kids, she has to want them too.
      Actually, Im already passed it. Do I think about it sometimes? Sure, but for the most part Im good.

The thing is, on nights like tonight, all of my homeboys are married, or in relationships because that is what we surrounded ourselves with when we were together. So none of my boys go out, none of them **** with females, none of them go to bars or clubs. Im like the lone one out.

Like I said, weekends are cool. I can always find a female or homeboys that want to go out on Friday/Saturday nights. Its nights like tonight that get me bored, and make me wanna go out. I just dont wanna be that single dude at a bar or club.

Comment

You know the annoying dudes that always try to be your friend but are spazzes? Now you gotta suck it up and be chummy with them. I always had a few single friends from highschool to kick it with when I got out of my first serious relationship. They were the friends my x gf hated. I never gave em up and they were down to party when I was single.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
          Actually, Im already passed it. Do I think about it sometimes? Sure, but for the most part Im good.

The thing is, on nights like tonight, all of my homeboys are married, or in relationships because that is what we surrounded ourselves with when we were together. So none of my boys go out, none of them **** with females, none of them go to bars or clubs. Im like the lone one out.

Like I said, weekends are cool. I can always find a female or homeboys that want to go out on Friday/Saturday nights. Its nights like tonight that get me bored, and make me wanna go out. I just dont wanna be that single dude at a bar or club.
          Start seeing s chick then

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Start seeing s chick then
            I am, its just nights like tonight are boring as hell.

Comment

just like larryx said embrace solitude.

Comment

I am, its just nights like tonight are boring as hell.
                Play PS3 or something then

I personally love being alone, people annoy the hell out of me

Comment

read all dostoyevsky's book

Comment

I dont really care about hoes right now. Honestly, I have had more than a couple of opportunities to **** a couple of girls, but just never did because I want a clear mind, and dont wanna get caught up while Im going through, what Im going through.

I had this one b*tch giving me head, flipped her ass over, put her legs on my shoulders, and couldnt hit. I didnt want to catch any feelings, didnt want her to catch feelings, Im DEATHLY AFRAID of STDs since I only ****ed my ex, and just really didnt want to.

I just finished getting head, and was good.
                    Naw man im going to be real and tell you what that is,you really love you ex,thats your soul mate and you cant bring yourself to bang another chick,i bet even while you were getting head your solider wouldnt stay at attention cause your mind race racing thinking "this is wrong" its ok i feel you,i have seen how you 2 talk to each other just over Facebook,thats REAL and no amount of money can buy that,so if it's really over it's going to take alot more time then this cause as you said that has been your heart since highschool

just my thought anyway

Comment

candles
                      Red wine
                      Jergens
                      Brazzers
                      'All by Myself' on repeat on your i Pod

...And let nature take its course.

Comment

Working...
                      X