No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
    Do you agree with a brother and sister getting married and having babies?
    No, as it could hurt the child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      No, as it could hurt the child.
      But they're consenting adults, what does it have to do with you? And why would it hurt the child? Just cause there's a good chance it'll be a ******? You have a problem with ******s?

Comment

But they're consenting adults, what does it have to do with you? And why would it hurt the child? Just cause there's a good chance it'll be a ******? You have a problem with ******s?
        I don't see why it should be forbidden for them them being together if they're both adults and really want it, but I don't agree with them having children, for the reason you mentioned (a high chance of the child having birth defects).

Comment

I don't see why it should be forbidden for them them being together if they're both adults and really want it, but I don't agree with them having children, for the reason you mentioned (a high chance of the child having birth defects).
          Obviously it's wrong, that's why the majority of people are against it. The point I'm making is that some things are wrong in and of themselves. Just cause they have the right to live like that doesn't mean I have to like or agree with it. If being like that was "normal" then imagine everyone was "normal" and think what would become of the human race in a hundred years.

Comment

Fixed it for you.
            My problem isn't usually with people that are anti anything. It is usually their approach that annoys me. And with you, you think you are so smart with your who was born how analogies and then you show your true colors with the f@g comment. Whats next? Are you going to tell us stories of the times you spent with consenting sheep and other farm animals?

Comment

Obviously it's wrong, that's why the majority of people are against it. The point I'm making is that some things are wrong in and of themselves. Just cause they have the right to live like that doesn't mean I have to like or agree with it. If being like that was "normal" then imagine everyone was "normal" and think what would become of the human race in a hundred years.
              As another poster said, normal is not the same as commonplace. ****sexuality is a normal minority, only a small percentage of the population are ****sexual, and that's the way it is since ages both in humanity and in the animal world. It's a natural phenomenon and there's really no logical reason to be against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                My problem isn't usually with people that are anti anything. It is usually their approach that annoys me. And with you, you think you are so smart with your who was born how analogies and then you show your true colors with the f@g comment. Whats next? Are you going to tell us stories of the times you spent with consenting sheep and other farm animals?
                Your problem is you've been brainwashed by western media into thinking everything is normal and acceptable and can't think for yourself anymore. F@g is an easier word to use so I use it.

Comment

Your problem is you've been brainwashed by western media into thinking everything is normal and acceptable and can't think for yourself anymore. F@g is an easier word to use so I use it.
                  I still haven't heard a logical reason why it's not acceptable.

Comment

As another poster said, normal is not the same as commonplace. ****sexuality is a normal minority, only a small percentage of the population are ****sexual, and that's the way it is since ages both in humanity and in the animal world. It's a natural phenomenon and there's really no logical reason to be against it.
                    There's also animals that eat their young and kill their mates, so I wouldn't look to the animal kingdom to guide or justify human behaviour.

Comment

I still haven't heard a logical reason why it's not acceptable.
                      I accept that it occurs and don't give a sh_t what people do behind closed doors. It's the need for parades, marriage/adoption rights and basically trying to shove down our throats at every chance that I don't accept or agree with.

Comment

Working...
                      X