Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you see where my taste is in women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you see where my taste is in women?

What do you guys think of these 3 goddesses.

you into that simple Tranquila look...I'm digging them...

Comment

Nice...i kind of prefer the "girl next door' look also, as opposed to beauty queens with perfect looks. i like the last pic the best.

i wouldn't call them goddesses, but they're nice looking.
      Last edited by jazluvr; 09-26-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Lol....why you laffin' Maniac?

Comment

Just laidback girls. I mean nothing special but still got the package if you know what i mean.
            Last edited by Xweetie; 09-26-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

First one is Oona Chaplin from Game of Thrones. Second is Hannah Simone, she's of Indian descent but is a game show host or something. Third one is the chick from Lost, her name is Tania Raymonde.

I just like that different, brunet everyday type chick. No fake *******, nice round ass with a heavy crease between the ass cheek and leg...

Comment

Definitely feeling the 2nd & 3rd. The 1st would get it to, but if I had a choice, 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  First one is Oona Chaplin from Game of Thrones. Second is Hannah Simone, she's of Indian descent but is a game show host or something. Third one is the chick from Lost, her name is Tania Raymonde.

I just like that different, brunet everyday type chick. No fake *******, nice round ass with a heavy crease between the ass cheek and leg...

She looks lost...lol. Not to worry, jaz will help her find her way....

Comment

I think they are all beautiful women. Much more beautiful than your standard "oh this celebrity is so hot" thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X