Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce: Donaire is No Monster, Not Pacquiao's Successor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main fight i want to see is Mares-Donaire. Both guys are awesome and it's a pick'em fight. I'm leaning slightly in Donaires favor, but Mares is dangerous and if he gets you in the least bit of trouble...he's there in a split sec to finish it.

He's got that Mexican heart and a killer instinct. A good combo for Donaires skills. I don't think i would even bet on this fight, it could go either way.

Comment

Good fight for Nonito. Hard counter puncher vs. slow willing target. This should have been his first fight at 122 because Arce is a blown up 115 fighter. If Nonito doesn't destroy Arce, then he shouldn't even think about moving up to 126. Juanma and Gamboa will KILL him.

Comment

Should be a good scrap while it lasts. Inevitably I'm gonna have to pick Nonito to take this one, Arce is a warrior but Donaire is simply on another level, on a much higher level. But I must say he didn't look quite the P4P material in his last couple of fights. this should be the showcase fight for him, and as one user said, if he can't destroy Arce he should not go after the Juanmas and Gamboas of the world, go and have a fight with Mares.

Comment

war arce

Comment

i luv jorge arce... he's been one of my faves for a long time... excellent action fighter...

but donaire is going to beat him worse than mijares did...

Comment

arce is one of the great mexican warrior and super exciting fighter, that's why he is one of my favorite... i hope he would'nt shift to defense mode when he realizes that nonito is too much for him during the fight...

i noticed that the last opponents of nonito shifted to defense mode and forgot about the offensive fight plan as the fight progresses... is it nonito's power or his skills? probably both...

let's see if arce would be as exciting as he is, or will just fight to survive just like the others...

win or loose, arce will remain as one of the great mexican warrior for the boxing fans...

Comment

Nonito will be cracking both his hands to send Arce to retirement.

Comment

Like Arce..but Nonito is too big, too strong, too fast. Good luck. I can see this like the Montiel fight where Arce normally can hurt guys around his size, but Nonito will just tank the hits on purpose so that he can get his in and KO him. I really think Nonito KOs Arce. :|

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
                    It's has nothing to do with styles makes fights.Nonito had the power to KTFO Vasquez.But he's too economical with his punches.He doesn't have the eye of the tiger.Doesn't go for the kill.

Robert was disappointed with Nonito.I could see a split in the future.Nonito should transfer to Roach.Because Freddie is a hands on trainer he does the mitts he could definitely get NONITO to punch in bunches a bit more.None of Freddie's boxers are pot shot artist.

Maybe because he injured his left hand... just saying

Comment

So does this mean Arce is now a ******* also? Anyway I see Donaire K.O.'ing Arce do to his style of fighting. Had Vazquez fought Donaire like he did against Arce he would have gotten KTFO! He was very cautious in that fight and had he fought Arce like that he would have won.

Comment

Working...
                      X