Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito goes blind in one eye would you feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell no. He had no regard for Cotto his family and for who knows how many of the boxers he fought throughout his career or their families.

I can't believe Mexicans are so blind to support that cheating piece of ****. I'd never support a cheater that knowingly steps into the ring and could kill his opponent even if he was my own family member.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Hell no. He had no regard for Cotto his family and for who knows how many of the boxers he fought throughout his career or their families.

I can't believe Mexicans are so blind to support that cheating piece of ****. I'd never support a cheater that knowingly steps into the ring and could kill his opponent even if he was my own family member.
      I'm not Mexican. I do support Tony Margarito, however.

Not everyone buys that he cheated. In truth, more has emerged over time to question the notion than prove it.

His suspension looks like bureaucracy with no discernment the way I and many others see it.

Comment

Yes, but I'm also sorry that he was going to cheat and didn't only because he got caught. He shouldn't have been allowed to fight ever again, period. How he's allowed to take part in a big money fight is beyond me.

Comment

I think margarito is a badass, cant wait or this fight, the eye scenario makes it even better, cotto will land a big left hook right on the sweetspot look at marg for a shudder or a show of pain but he wont see it.marg will keep pushing and Cotto doesnt have the heart to go to war with marg again

Comment

Considering he should be banned for life, if he chooses to remain in the game he deserves whatever he gets. It's on him, no one is forcing him to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by shawowski View Post
              the eye scenario makes it even better, cotto will land a big left hook right on the sweetspot look at marg for a shudder or a show of pain but he wont see it.
              I hope this is exactly what happens. Because Cotto is counting on that eye; he's intimated as much.

Comment

Karma has been and always will be a b*tch. The man has the opportunity to avoid blindness in that eye but chooses to continue fighting. Call me callous but the man is seeking his karma. If that orbital bone fractures or splinters again he would have no one to blame but himself !!! Oh I'm sorry I forgot he's a warrior and this is war.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  After he made fun of Roach's parkinson disease? Hell no.

It can be funny though
                  Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 11-19-2011, 12:06 PM.

Comment

i'll make a celebration video

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X