No announcement yet.

Latinos, do girls tell you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latinos, do girls tell you...

Latinos, when you're in an interracial relationship, do gals tell you that you're sensitive or/and passionate?

I ask because I have two friends who are Latino, one from El Salvador and the other from PEru. They both told me that whenever they dated outside their race their girlfriends said that they were either sensitive or passionate or both.

This has also happened to me but then again every girl I dated has said that about me(You're sensitive! or You're passionate, I like that about you).

I was wondering if this has happened to any of the Latinos in the Hispanic Lounge.

well in my time i had several relationships were i dated african females and penetrated theyr vagina. But i do recall that some did say i was TOO nice you know i would open the cars door for her or admire her face and beauty. i did get that alot even the white girls i took out in high school.

Comment

haven't you heard ? this ain't the latino langa no more

Comment

what do you mean?

Comment

LMAO!!!

I had an ex that told me I was nice and sensitive but told me her indian bf was even more nicer and sensitive.

So I told her I am the nicest a man can be If your nicer than me you must have ****sexual tendencies.

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post

Comment

Homie Turok danos el chisme if it's not the latino langa anymore what is it hermano?

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post

Comment

**** no...........................

Comment

Not only girls from other races but almost every girl I have dated has said that I am sensitive and passionate, including Latinas.

Comment

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
                  Not only girls from other races but almost every girl I have dated has said that I am sensitive and passionate, including Latinas.

I'm not surprised at all Strom. The way you describe your wifey tells a lot about how you feel about her. Most of us find her average looking while you find her beautiful.

Comment

they tell me that I am a dick, no joke man, most girls like dicks, and you are one then you have it made, but be careful, dont go too far and be an ass, girls really dont like asses and last, never ever be a pussy, I girl tells you she like pussies , just walk away , you wont win

Comment

Working...
                    X