Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Salido still held at such high standards??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
    Ray Robinson lost 19 times.

When Ray Robinson lost, it was like Salido lost too.
    Name Salido's top 5 wins

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      salido>>>>berto, no doubt
      what does Berto have to do with Salido?? Loma is 29 and should not be fighting guys 36 who havent won in 3 damn years..wtf is the purpose?? It is like Manny going back and beating up Torecampo

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Name Salido's top 5 wins
        TBH he should have a line up like ;

Loma
        Juan Manuel (undefeated at the time)
        Vargas
        Martínez
        Robert Guerrero

He got screwed in three of those fights

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Salidos last win was vs a guy named terdsak. Loma fans just want to stop being trolled by Mexicans lol. Saying got salido problems and calling him his daddy
          lol
          Like thats gonna stop if he beats Salido.
          Mikey be trolling Loma and his fans now until Garcia gets the honor of trolling him in the ring by introducing Loma's face to the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter's Dad View Post
            He's had 42 loses and 14 draws.
            4 draws and I went back to my original post and added more context to it.

Comment

He's over the hill but Salido still gave the top guys in the division hell even in those losses.

Comment

Lomachenko will unanimously #1 P4P by the end of this year.

Comment

He hasnt won since 2014 has 13 losses and is 36..has no title and is nowhere close to p4p.....yet the same posters who still hold him in high strandards slam Mosley,Ortiz,Guerrero,Maidana and say Manny was over the hill and **** on Berto..HOW THE **** DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE??? Loma is a damn good fighter but rematching this guy is literally fighting a over the hill loser..out of 50 fights he has 13 losses and 4 damn draws and has been knocked out 5 damn times
                  I don't hold him at high standards. Marquez made him look very ordinary. I do think that any fighter with over 50 fights is a tall order for a guy with one pro fight, but at this point, Loma makes him look every bit as ordinary as he is. He's a warrior but he's limited and loves to hit down south way too much. The ref needs to call him on it this time.

Comment

what does Berto have to do with Salido?? Loma is 29 and should not be fighting guys 36 who havent won in 3 damn years..wtf is the purpose?? It is like Manny going back and beating up Torecampo
                    you tell me, you included both names in your thread

Comment

I am sure Loma would easily win a rematch based on how sharp he looked in his fights with Russell Jr., Martinez and Walters who are all better and higher ranked than Salido. A win over Salido at this time really doesn't do much for him. Some guys on here just don't like him and use the Salido loss against him. He has no fear of Salido but as you pointed out Salido is not highly regarded at this time. What's the point of a rematch with so many better guys he can fight instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X