Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you consider a man that lives vicariously through another man to be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you consider a man that lives vicariously through another man to be?

A cuck? Closeted ****sexual?? Or just a Loser??? Please explain your choice.

Angel Garcia

Comment

I enjoy living vicariously through Roman Reigns whilst watching wrestling

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
        I enjoy living vicariously through Roman Reigns whilst watching wrestling
        Roman Reigns is the reason I stopped watching WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Angel Garcia
          hahaha! It did get weird when he started saying hes the champ smh... Probably theweirdest thing Ive heard him say.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Roman Reigns is the reason I stopped watching WWE.
            You should start watching it again, except this time pretend that you're 'the big dog' Roman Reigns beating the **** out of all the wrestlers and ****ing all the divas backstage.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
              You should start watching it again, except this time pretend that you're 'the big dog' Roman Reigns beating the **** out of all the wrestlers and ****ing all the divas backstage.
              Thats another thing, I miss AJ LEE!!!

Comment

Thats another thing, I miss AJ LEE!!!
                Her dumb boyfriend CM Punk ruined her career.

Comment

If you believe in the Kinsey stuff, most guys are mildly bisexual and pure territorial heteros are actually a minority group.

Guys in "open relationships", closet ****s, and guys with giant murals of their favorite athlete's sweaty porous face on the ceiling above their bed all come across the same way to me. They lack the distinct boundaries of a pure hetero.

They see the pure hetero's natural repulsion towards any male other than himself and call him a "hater".

Comment

A cuck? Closeted ****sexual?? Or just a Loser??? Please explain your choice.
                    He'd be an Alexkid, Butler, and many other guys sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else play and have fun.

Once Punchr puts himself in the game of life, he'll be fine. Alexkid, on the other hand knows there is a game being played somewhere, but he doesn't know how to play or the rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X