Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Ward Kovalev rank in the all time robberies list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasnt a robbery at all

Comment

in case some of you guys forgot, perhaps there's some theory on how judges score points/rounds that just MAYBE has correlation similar to Olympic style effectiveness....just maybe...but who knows! compubox metrics is just theoretical and non-empirical contact...

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        It wasn't a robbery at all you have no class.
        So point out the 7 rounds ward supposedly won

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          in case some of you guys forgot, perhaps there's some theory on how judges score points/rounds that just MAYBE has correlation similar to Olympic style effectiveness....just maybe...but who knows! compubox metrics is just theoretical and non-empirical contact...
          Maybe they scored bodyshots like they're supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            I have it on par with Pac Bradley 1 IMO
            no way robbery after second round it was a different fight they were fighting on even terms when it comes to skills the only people calling it robbery is the Andre Ward haters that's dying for his downfall but after ward beats him again because technically ward already figured kovalev out I hope to god you find another sport to watch because you don't **** about the sweet science definitely don't know how to properly judge a fight close fight could have gone either way learn your boxing next time chump because PAC vs Bradley was one of the worst robberies in boxing history and I'm not even a ward fan just so you know educate yourself

Comment

Not very high at all because it wasn't a robbery. It was a very close fight that could have went either way. It is also a decision that people need to get over.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                no way robbery after second round it was a different fight they were fighting on even terms when it comes to skills the only people calling it robbery is the Andre Ward haters that's dying for his downfall but after ward beats him again because technically ward already figured kovalev out I hope to god you find another sport to watch because you don't **** about the sweet science definitely don't know how to properly judge a fight close fight could have gone either way learn your boxing next time chump because PAC vs Bradley was one of the worst robberies in boxing history and I'm not even a ward fan just so you know educate yourself
                So point out those 7 rounds ward won homey

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                  Not very high at all because it wasn't a robbery. It was a very close fight that could have went either way. It is also a decision that people need to get over.
                  No it couldn't of gone either way someone won and someone lost that either way **** is what people say when they don't know how to score.

Comment

While I think that Kovalev should've gotten the decision, it was a very close fight. I had Kovalev winning 114-113 (6-6 with the extra point for the knockdown). You could've given Kovalev 7 rounds but its not inconceivable that Ward could've been given 7 rounds also. Not really a robbery and it certainly wasn't as bad as the Pac-Bradley decision.

Comment

It's definitely in the top 25,000 for me

Comment

Working...
                      X