Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't sleep on "Boo Boo" Andrade, this cat is a threat at 154 and 168 too many poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
    You are an awful troll BEEHOP
    aint no troll around here mother****er do you wanna explain why am wrong or not?

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
      s on here are dismissing the guy. he's only 28 and in my honest opinion he gives every dude (lara and canelo included) fits. I got him beating Canelo due to the fact that he has a big reach and height advantage, and canelo already shown us how he struggles with cats who got reach, height and movement to go along with it. Lara is my boy but he aint getting younger and been sitting on the shelf for far too long taking these gimmie fights, dude has dissapointed me lately although im still a big fan.

this cat is rarely talked about on here, heres a reminder of what he can do.

what i also like is that hes got swagger and attitude a bit simular to TBE in a sense, not quite there but what i currently think is lacking in the game is a cat with attitude, someone to mouth of to get the haters hating, Erroll spence, Lara, Rigo and that have the skills, but they dont have that carisma that Floyd had, you have to have carisma to get the casuals talking and interested and this kid has that.

i don't see canelo or even GG getting in with this kid.
      Andrade is definitely the 154 pounder and lost his belt due to politics...he's got height...reach...moves well and gives angles...his power has gotten better as he said he's more focused on his conditioning to develop KO power...he's been calling out Lara for a while now but after his next fight Boo Boo will be next in line for Lara...he'd give Canelo fits from the outside and if he can hit @160 lil'g gets floored...

Comment

Don't sleep on him?
        He's sleeping on us... fights once every 5 years

Comment

I'm waiting for him to MOVE THE **** UP. Nobody at 154 will fight him, and Golovkin should want to him at 160. If not, I get moving up to 168 if he packs on more size. He's got a lot of potential that he's wasting. I hate how fighters don't fight more often...

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
            I'm waiting for him to MOVE THE **** UP. Nobody at 154 will fight him, and Golovkin should want to him at 160. If not, I get moving up to 168 if he packs on more size. He's got a lot of potential that he's wasting. I hate how fighters don't fight more often...
            you forcing him to move up yet when people want the same for lil g you have all the excuses in the world huh?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Boo Boo must be one of the worst nick names in boxing.
              Agreed. Andrade is a nice fighter but he deserves at least 2 losses on box rec for the nickname alone.

Comment

andrade has the skills, but he is mentally unstable, he has wasted lots of time on his prime, fights every once in a while and makes horrible decisions, ends up in fights that will do nothing for him.....

Comment

I'm not a Golovkin nuthugger you dip****. I'm hardly a fan, his resume has a disproportionate amount of quantity vs quality... I'm just saying, Andrade could do what Jones did in the past and go up in weight collecting belt. He could also stay at JMW fight two fights a year for the next half-decade until he gets stopped at 33 years old and retires. Lara won't fight him. Canelo definately won't fight him. No organization is interested in pushing him as #1 contender (unlike Golovkin who is mandated to fight Jacobs & Saunders pretty much). Golovkin stated that he won't leave MW until he unifies. Andrade has never said ****.

Would you rather Andre suck on Haymon's tit and doing nothing for his career ala Peter Quillin?

I'm a bigger fan of Andrade and I have higher expectations of him than Golovkin, so **** off.

Comment

Working...
                  X