Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade Is The Best @154 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder when they finally fight each other.

Charlo is already becoming a Diva and trying to get out of the J Rock fight.

Lara is trashtalking on twitter but only wants a retirement fund and is getting exposed now that Loeffler contacted Haymon. Keeps fighting Jan Zavecks and going life and death against Vanes Martirosyan.

I think J-Rock is for real, he has a great attitude, Andrade might be the best fighter. Charlo might be really good but he is already starting to piss me off with his Diva ****.

J-Rock, Jermall Charlo and Demetrius Andrade are HUGE guys, if they don't fight each other they need to move up, they are all as big or bigger than Golovkin.

Comment

Andrade Vs Lara would be a good fight.

There's some other good fights at 154, shame they're not being made.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        This is a pertinent point. Haymon runs most of 147 and 154. It should be easy to unify the division yet almost 2 years in and his best guys haven't fought each other or done so often enough.
        Haymon eats **** and sucks dick. The greedy bastard manages well over 200 high ranked or champion boxers with many of them fighting in the same weight class. That is a clear and obvious conflict of interest. He is a big part of the reason the best seldom fight the best these days and Danny Garcia hasn't fought a tough guy in years. I think he does boxing more harm than good.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I think Canelo might beat him but Canelo's fight with Smith will no doubt be his last ever fight at 154. I think Andrate beats anybody else at 154. He is just as fast and tricky as Lara and he is a southpaw as well. He is superior to Lara in punching power, courage and aggressiveness. I think he takes the fight to Lara and wins a close UD. He should beat the other top 154 pounders easier than he would beat Lara and likely win by KO.
          Hes one of my favs but for now im gonna have to agree, I think he gives canelo hell but I see canelo countering him and hurting him badly. but if he can avoid that he outworks him and wins, Andrade is a 12 round fighter who comes the whole fight. people underrate canelos skills around here for some reason, not my fav but hes pretty good im just worried that hes reached his peak!

Comment

Haymon eats **** and sucks dick. The greedy bastard manages well over 200 high ranked or champion boxers with many of them fighting in the same weight class. That is a clear and obvious conflict of interest. He is a big part of the reason the best seldom fight the best these days and Danny Garcia hasn't fought a tough guy in years. I think he does boxing more harm than good.
            ???????????????????? are u okay man?

Comment

lol

but true

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Why is he ducking Lara then?
                Ducking??? You mean why is Lara ducking Demetrius....

Andrade's been taunting Lara for the longest...please...

Demetrius Andrade chasing Erislandy Lara WBA title shot, says promoter

Demetrius Andrade will target WBA super-welterweight world champion Erislandy Lara next as he begins his campaign to unify the division.

Andrade's promoter Artie Pellulo told ESPN.com: "I'm going to ask Stephen (Espinoza) if he is interested in doing a fight between Demetrius and Lara.
                http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...-says-promoter

But of course the WBA through shade in the game and ordered Jack Cuclcay as Andrade's mandatory next fight with winner getting a shot at Lara...so after Andrade drills Culcay...Andrade vs Lara will be in play...
                http://******.craveonline.com/news/4...y-wba-to-fight
                Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 08-31-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X