No announcement yet.

Tony Weeks penalized Broner for extensive hugging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Weeks penalized Broner for extensive hugging

Adrian Broner also has learned a poor imitation of the Mayweather shoulder roll. But what he really perfected was the use of his forearms and how to hold just like Mayweather when they get in trouble.

Lucky referee Tony Weeks has the balls to penalize him for excessive holding and other dirty techniques. I only wished Kenny Bayless did the same last May 2nd.

The master and the apprentice both perfected the art of how to hug and love an opponent when you are seriously hurt lol

Broner got penalized for intensive hugging,but the mother of all huggers who happens to reside in vegas Floyd mayweather for some odd reason Kenny Bayless didn't. True champ? Nah..

The hugging game lol They look so peaceful together. Sweeet

The master and the apprentice both perfected the art of how to hug and love an opponent when you are seriously hurt lol

I've got no respect for boxers who finds this cowardly tactics still considered as boxing. That is why Tony Weeks knew what he had to do and penalized this man. This tactics is what ruins the essence of pugilism. Boxing always will be punching while evading not running, hugging, pushing without punching your way out of a situation.

The Master has taught the appretice well.

Tribute to the master Floyd mayweather video:

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-22-2015, 08:37 PM.

In an interview Floyd was upset that Weeks didn't penalize Porter a point at the same time. Guess Weeks just lost his bonus check.

Comment

It took him too long to penalize Broner. Broner was holding from round 1 and on. I wish the refs would do it sooner. It would be better for the fighters and the fans.

Comment

Floyd made fun of Manny, his people, and his country. What did Manny do about it? Follow him around the ring like a little b*tch and lose a wide UD.

Comment

this is a good start, someone (refs) have to get the ball rolling on all this holding. It has become the norm now that its okay to hug to avoid a fight lol fools you are in a fight so fight.

should penalized him for all the blatant fouls, broner tried his best to get that forearm and elbow onto porters throat.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Floyd made fun of Manny, his people, and his country. What did Manny do about it? Follow him around the ring like a little b*tch and lose a wide UD.

am I missing something here, what the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
              am I missing something here, what the fuck are you talking about?
              Look at what OP is crying about. May 2nd.

Comment

Broner should have been disqualified for all the holding and for pushing Porters head down.

As for Tony Weeks I think a 12 month unpaid suspension is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  It took him too long to penalize Broner. Broner was holding from round 1 and on. I wish the refs would do it sooner. It would be better for the fighters and the fans.
                  exactly. Penalized cowards sooner than later.

Like this coward here

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-22-2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

he only took a point when porter had the fight wrapped up. same with in garcia-matthysse. same with wlad-jennings. these guys need to start taking points in round 1 or 2 when its clear they are cheating as a strategy. that way it will not only be a fair fight but an entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X