Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov in Serious Condition in ICU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg a hematoma, thats a severe injury

Comment

Our prayers to Mago and his family for speedy recover, also prayers to his corner, Trainer, Cutman) I know they are thinking why we didnt stopped the fight.. hopefully he recovered and continue his life after boxinng>>>

Comment

I really hope he makes it through 100% and as for his boxing career, it can goto hell thats the least important thing, the man provided great entertainment to us, and at this cost which nobody should go through. Get well soon brave warrior, I hope his family are doing okay and keeping strong.

Comment

Got to blame his corner for this. Cost him his boxing career. He was clearly hurt and the side of his face looked like it was broken or something. He was asking them if he was alright and they just sent him out for more punishment.

Comment

**** lampley max and keyboard warriors. They were praising this over the wlad fight. Well, this haooened to a good dude trying to please hbo s bull****

Comment

get well soon champ and hopefully you'll make a good comeback and ktfo perez!

Comment

This story made my heart sink. This man fought his guts out and now he may pay for it in spades. I'm always wary of a fight going on too long. It's not just about dying, but about having your health negatively affected forever. Mago's only 32 years old. I sincerely hope he fully recovers from his injuries.

Comment

With the circumstances of the fight (the competitiveness of the fight up until that point, how Perez' body language looked at times, Magomed's undefeated record/power, and the unfamiliarity/language barrier between him and his trainer), I can see why the fight wasn't stopped after an exhausted and hurt Abdusalamov asked about or pointed out the state of his face.

The fight was an absolute war... Hopefully Magomed recuperates from the brutal damage he took last night. He should take as much time he needs to rest and relax. If he's able to heal back to 100% mentally and physically, he will be a contender in the heavyweight division. There aren't too many Heavyweights that can take what Perez was able to take last night.

Comment

His corner should have stopped it. Mago is a warrior and would never quit. It's Boxing and people die because they are willing too. It goes beyond entertainment and a lot about pride...

Comment

I hope Mago recovers well! Hes a nice guy outside the ring and in the ring he would never quit. But he complained more than once about his face feeling like a mess and i think he would not have complained if the Corner stopped the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X