No announcement yet.

Random people you saw in the streets who looks like a boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random people you saw in the streets who looks like a boxer

Any of you have encountered some strangers who reminds you a boxer you know?

i recall seeing an erik morales look a like (the dude looks like an arab though)

At Walmart I saw a dude who looked like Broner, he was actually being detained by security too.

Comment

You're probably just racist.

Comment

I was in tijuana eating and thought I seen Erik Morales and guess what it was him.

he was just chillig eating like me. took a picture and what even funnier is that i went to a party later and he was there too lol.

Comment

I was in hollywood one time & saw a guy who looked like roger mayweather being tased by police.

Apparently he was causing a scene in public.

Comment

theres a Rocky Marciano look alike I've seen before

Comment

I saw some dude at the gym that looked exactly like Zab Judah. Its hard for me to start conversations with strangers so I never asked him if he was related. He looked like Zab's bro for real tho. Hald headed with that weird shaped head.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

saw a guy who looked like Canelo at a park once, he was beating up a 5th grader

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  I was in tijuana eating and thought I seen Erik Morales and guess what it was him.

he was just chillig eating like me. took a picture and what even funnier is that i went to a party later and he was there too lol.
                  post the pic if you still got it? not that I question your statement don't get it twisted, but lol I bet that was hilarious to run into him like that, I guess he eats anywhere and thats the reason he tested positive, for my bad luck I have not seen a boxer in person on the street or even a look-a-like =(

Comment

A few years back, I saw a guy walking down the street on the strip in Vegas with a 40 in his hand looking like he was on something that I could of sworn looked just like Roger Mayweather.........until I took a second glance and realized it was actually Roger Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X