No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valuev: Wladimir Could Dump WBA Belt in Povetkin Mess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
    Inventing even more nonsense to hate the Klitschkos?

Wlad has more world championships wins against more champs and former champs than Muhammad Ali, Larry Holmes or Lennox Lewis.

And considering that Floyd Patterson was a cruiser (196 lbs), Sonny Liston's KO is doubtful and Joe Frazier was blind on his eye, you should really check your standards of what you consider "the worst era in heavyweight boxing".

Judging by the hate you spew about the Klitschkos every day, no matter what they would do: You would always continue b*tching.
    Haha. Comparing wlad to the likes of Lennox and Ali.

Comment

This is one of the best heavyweight eras ever
      Wow now you're just trolling - Through times I have seen some funny looking posts from you, but this one really takes it. Nobody in their right mind, not even the biggest Klitschko fan, should claim what you're claiming.

Comment

Big Nikolai needs to come back and sort this mess out himself

Comment

Making excuses for Povetkin, huh?

The Klitschkos call the shots regardless. It will be Povetkin who refuses this fight again, not Wladimir.

Comment

Wlad isn't going to drop his belt just because Povetkin keeps ducking him. Povetkin should be stripped of his paper wba belt if he isn't fighting Wlad this year.

Comment

Morning all - I have been reading the debate amongst alot of you - this is an age old argument which champ in in which era is better - only opinions can be made unless we invent a time machine we will never really know.- I am a big fan of the Klitschko's they are true gentleman with standards - if they were American they would be hailed and as the greatest of all times but they are not and will never really be respected but hey ho that's the way it is. Everyone must remember never in the history has there been such big men who are athletic all big men from the past have ben big and slow so were never a threat none of the past champs like Ali.Frazier, Tyson,Dempsey etc would have faced anyone near their size with their athletism so we don't really know how they would of handled them and we will never know that answer so until that can be done give them their respect they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                Morning all - I have been reading the debate amongst alot of you - this is an age old argument which champ in in which era is better - only opinions can be made unless we invent a time machine we will never really know.- I am a big fan of the Klitschko's they are true gentleman with standards - if they were American they would be hailed and as the greatest of all times but they are not and will never really be respected but hey ho that's the way it is. Everyone must remember never in the history has there been such big men who are athletic all big men from the past have ben big and slow so were never a threat none of the past champs like Ali.Frazier, Tyson,Dempsey etc would have faced anyone near their size with their athletism so we don't really know how they would of handled them and we will never know that answer so until that can be done give them their respect they deserve.
                Hypothetical discussion as you say yourself, but I agree that the Klitschko's ought to receive more respect in every sense. They are great champions who have been dominating their era.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
                  Hypothetical discussion as you say yourself, but I agree that the Klitschko's ought to receive more respect in every sense. They are great champions who have been dominating their era.
                  Cheers Papillon82 I think we sing from the same hymn sheet.

Comment

Inventing even more nonsense to hate the Klitschkos?

Wlad has more world championships wins against more champs and former champs than Muhammad Ali, Larry Holmes or Lennox Lewis.

And considering that Floyd Patterson was a cruiser (196 lbs), Sonny Liston's KO is doubtful and Joe Frazier was blind on his eye, you should really check your standards of what you consider "the worst era in heavyweight boxing".

Judging by the hate you spew about the Klitschkos every day, no matter what they would do: You would always continue b*tching.
                    Fighters they beat that were world title holders at any time in their careers

Lewis
                    Klitschko
                    Tyson
                    Rahman
                    Holyfield
                    Briggs
                    Akinwande
                    McCall
                    Mercer
                    Morrison
                    Bruno
                    Tucker
                    McCrory (CW)
                    Weaver
                    =13

Wlad
                    Mormeck (CW)
                    Haye
                    Peter
                    Chagaev
                    Rahman
                    Ibragimov
                    Brewster
                    Byrd
                    Mercer
                    =9

Fighters they beat that were world title holders when/before they beat them.

Lewis
                    Klitschko
                    Tyson
                    Rahman
                    Holyfield
                    Akinwande
                    McCall
                    Mercer
                    Morrison
                    Tucker
                    McCrory (CW)
                    Weaver
                    =11

Wlad
                    Mormeck (CW)
                    Haye
                    Peter
                    Chagaev
                    Rahman
                    Ibragimov
                    Brewster
                    Byrd
                    Mercer
                    =9

Comment

Povetkin will face Wlad,Sachsa's doctor has informed him the only way he will beat his sleep and bowel disorder is to face his demons.he is a fighting man,I believe in Povetkin,he can not beat Wlad though.either way Povetkin wins whether he loses or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X