Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So on tonights 24/7 we learned that Ariza was fired by Khan and Chavez Jr. Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah something doesn't seem right within Pacquiao's Camp...they seem SPLIT, Pacquiao wants Ariza as part of his Camp, it sounds to me like Roach and Konz wants him out

Seems like Ariza is going to be the "FALL GUY" if Pacquiao loses to Bradley, to me that is what it feels like they are setting up with the entire "Ariza left camp to be with Chavez Jr"

Comment

I think of Pacquiao destroys Bradley he will hire Ariza again

I think it was a heat of the moment type of deal with Khan's firing

Comment

My connections told me its because Khan was on advanced testing and didnt need Azira anymore. Pac knows azira can beat the Nevada and Texas state commission testing so he still uses azira. Azira even eluded to Pac being back on a full schedule cycle when he was talking about Pac being like he used to be for his Hatton and Cotto fights. JCC jr has too many people suspicious so he had to drop azira but he probably cant make 160 anymore without Azira's "help" so expect him to start doing catchweight fights to defend his middleweight title.

The Roach-Azira beef is entirely a media ploy to get everyone's attention away from the truth. Roach knows Azira gets his fighters in better "conditioning" than anyone else can which is why he puts up with Azira's BS for so long, because he needs him.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          My connections told me its because Khan was on advanced testing and didnt need Azira anymore. Pac knows azira can beat the Nevada and Texas state commission testing so he still uses azira. Azira even eluded to Pac being back on a full schedule cycle when he was talking about Pac being like he used to be for his Hatton and Cotto fights. JCC jr has too many people suspicious so he had to drop azira but he probably cant make 160 anymore without Azira's "help" so expect him to start doing catchweight fights to defend his middleweight title.

The Roach-Azira beef is entirely a media ploy to get everyone's attention away from the truth. Roach knows Azira gets his fighters in better "conditioning" than anyone else can which is why he puts up with Azira's BS for so long, because he needs him.
          damn that's a big bombshell

Comment

khan probably thought it was disrespectful that ariza abruptly left training camp in the philippines without telling him...so i guess that's why khan fired ariza. pac wasn't so upset with ariza like khan was because ariza actually asked pac for permission to leave. but i'm not sure why chavez jr fired ariza...maybe had to do with ariza talking trash about arum/top rank lately.

Comment

Comment

My connections told me
                who are your connections btw?

Comment

Originally Posted by el***

By connections, do you mean your butt? That's a whole load of bull**** you just said there. He was working with Ariza when they did the random blood testing and he didn't get a positive test. He fired Ariza because the guy left halfway through his camp to train JC simple as. Also Ariza saying Pac is like how he was against Cotto and Hatton doesn't imply he's on PED, he's just saying he is training with the same fervor he had in those camps. Man where do you get these conclusions from, they are so arbitrary.

Comment

Just look at the circus Wild Card has become...we have the questionably chinned Amere "Queen" Khan crying about her daddy Lamont PEDerson and a black man in a hat for months already. Kayode might smash Tarver, but the guy hops to the ring in a giant Lion head and hasn't improved at all his last few fights. We got JCCj weighing in at god knows what because they're using a special Top Rank scale that only goes up to 160 lbs. Then top it all off with the man, the myth, the legend...the Fighting Fraud of the Failippines Manny "Pacroids" Pacquiao and his entourage of 200 people. That entourage is ridiculous, but the good part is they all get child prices at Dennys and amusement parks because they all come in at around 5'2"-5'3" so it saves Pac lots of money...

Roach didn't want Ariza all up in his business like that. It will probably be good for Ariza to distance himself from that dog and pony show, because the wheels are coming off.

Comment

I think it just came down to the fact that he was becoming a distraction. When the guy mixing your protein shakes is giving interviews on their own and making threats against your promoter (warranted or not) its better to eliminate that distraction and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X